In the journey of life divine signals are very crucial. No one can do without it. Great fulfilled destinies are product of great grace. Every one person came into this world to embark on a journey already set before them, but it’s a pity that so many are running on another person’s track, very many are fulfilling the destiny of others which had no good impact on their life. In fact countless number of men and women around the world today have not found the race they should run or the journey they should embark on; anything in vogue catches their attention. This edition of Voices from Zion is loaded both for those who are yet to find their path in life and those who are victim of circumstances. So let’s go and learn from him and be imparted with grace to always take Divine Signals serious.
Numbers 9:15-23 says And on the day that the tabernacle was reared up the cloud covered the tabernacle, namely, the tent of the testimony: and at even there was upon the tabernacle as it were the appearance of fire, until the morning.*So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night. *And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents. *At the commandment of the LORD the children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of the LORD they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon the tabernacle they rested in their tents…
It’s good to note that Divine Signals are divinely attached to the package of God lovers; otherwise it will be impossible to fulfil destiny without it. Divine Signals is all about God Almighty sending you signs of when to move and when not to move. Divine Signals are God’s ways of directing those he loved and those on his course. If you are divinely directed it means you are important to God. It’s easy to note down signals from the following happening in the Holy Bible:
- Jacob encounters Divine Signals in a particular place, he slept in a place that has something to do with God. God’s presence or divine heavenly personalities resides in that place and Jacob encountered God right there. That means there are places God meets with people. Get deeper knowledge of this as you study Genesis 28:11-22 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night…And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it…
- The mother of Moses saw Divine Signals, she noticed that the baby she was carrying was not an ordinary baby, she put her life in her hand; received divine strength from the Lord in the time that all baby boys were being killed. She raised Moses in the midst of that battle and Moses her son was used by God for the freedom of the host of God; the children of Israel from Egypt. That means there are children worth dying for, all parent should take note. …And the woman conceived, and bares a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. Exodus 2:1-10
- When Jesus was born; the world knew by an Angelic announcements and Divine Signals (appearance of his star). The enquiries of the wise men from the east, moved the anger of King Herod to be killing children, thinking he had killed Jesus the Christ, the Messiah but he failed. The wise men knew that a king was born by Divine Signal; this whole impacting story is recorded in the gospels. Mathew 2:1-15 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, *Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him…
God’s hand was so visible upon Israel that their enemies could not do anything against them. Balak wanted them cursed but whom the Lord has blessed cannot be cursed. He did all he could do and as long as God’s hand remain upon Israel he was totally helpless, that means truly one with God can win against multitude. It doesn’t matter who hated you, if you are “God’s favourite” your case is settled. Numbers 23:19-21 says God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? *Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. *He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.
HOW TO ENCOUNTER DIVINE SIGNALS:
- Keep God In Your Midst: as long as you journey alone without the evident presence of God, you might be crushed because you are opened to danger. One major way to encounter God is to keep almighty God in your midst. The word of God in Zephaniah 3:17 says The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. God with you is all the safety and guide you will ever need in life.
Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Meaning no sweet ride outside the presence of God and no divine discovery without the presence of God. By the confirmation of scriptures it’s spotted that without holiness and continuous cleanliness God is far away from you. Hebrew 12:14 God is helpless in helping you until you come out of your mess, he’s too pure to behold iniquity, until a sick man sin is forgiven him, he may die in his sickness because God won’t come in. That’s the reason it’s recorded in James 5:13-15 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. *Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: *And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
- Mind the Angel: in the journey of life especially course charted by God, you have to mind the angel sent ahead to journey with you. Some might be visible, human or signs. If you don’t mind the angel, you cannot be accomplished, your energy will surely fail you, but Angels wax great in strength. Every calling, ministry and course has their Angel tied to the continuity and accomplishment of the same. There are battles you can’t dare let alone fighting it, but by engaging the angels of God you are more than conquerors. Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. Psalm 103:20
- Make Enquiries In Prayer: It takes humility and knowing one’s little strength to engage in prayers of enquiries.
Accepting the fact that God the only wise is the answer will move you to ask him questions. If not that the man Moses always asks God question they would have been swallowed up in the wilderness. You need to ask God about the next step concerning your home, business or a particular thing in your life. Pride goes before a fall but he that is lowly enjoys more grace, Psalm 138:6 Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off. God can bring you into accomplishment, refine you and establish you if you will let him guide you. Why not? Surrender your strength and all ability to him. Never take any human discovery and knowledge above the knowledge of God the Bible. Bible as it were had swallowed up deadly diseases and cleanses people from their ailment. Many maimed had recovered from the pages of God’s word; no worldly knowledge can stand it even until now and forever. Answers to prayer of enquiries can come from the book of the law (The Holy Bible). Joshua 1:8
The Apostles prayed in Act 4:29-31, by verse 33-37 answer descended. They became the solution to the request, that’s how prayer changes people. Whenever you pray unto God he moves you into your answers if your requests are genuine. No matter how hard things are, the prayer of enquiries will surely pave the way and God’s hand will be opened wide towards you. Psalm 145:15-16. At times things might come to a standstill and thought that God had left you or an attack had came in, the truth is that you can come into a standstill at times because God is fighting some battles for you ahead and if you move at that very time you may be crushed. So you must know what the cloud, and the appearance of the pillar of fire by night represent in your journey in life. If you are not moving and things are fine with you then God is the one saying wait. Some are overzealous such that they ran out of destiny and got hooked up to death in pains because they thought going out is a must all the time. Divine Signals mustn’t be neglected. If a vehicle driver neglect signals he will end up in an accident that may claim his life or drive himself and others with him into danger. If a pilot disdain signals he will kill himself and others in a crash. If any business man rejects signals, great will be the loss. At every point signals must be cherished. …Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed. So you can’t time God, if he says go don’t wait but if he says wait and you go you may never return. Jesus loves you, he wants you to work for him but he won’t tolerate disobedience. He said as I hear I judge, I and my father are one, if you have seen me you have seen the father, without me ye can do nothing. Yet he lived his life and gets accomplished in ministry because he remained tied to him that sent him. The cloud moves towards success and accomplishment. You will surely enjoy provisions, protection, and empowerment as you are under the cloud. I could hear God saying WAIT I want to settle you before you go! I pray that all that God wanted to do in your life at this point will be done in Jesus name. *At the commandment of the LORD they rested in the tents, and at the commandment of the LORD they journeyed: they kept the charge of the LORD, at the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses. Remain blessed. Study Numbers 9:15-23
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion.org online radio