MY HEART CRY
We thank God for bringing us into a month of fulfillment, a month that will serve as beginning of months. This month shall be more than many months for you in terms of favour, grace and anointing. This month Edition of Voices From Zion focus on My Heart Cry unto God.
It’s obvious that some believers are crying unto God from their heart but their needs are not met, it’s like God has not heard them, why? Let’s find out why? as we explore Psalm 63:1-3 together: O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; *To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. *Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Good News: your need shall be met as you read this bulleting. Any good thing you desire will come faster than you imagine as you read. May be you have been crying over an issue in your life today, God will wipe away your tears.
The Major Need Of Man: The major need of man is his number one need, and if that need is met all other good things of life will flow freely. That major need is to: Seek God: you must recognize that you have an heavenly Father, that psalmist says: O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: that depict a picture of powerlessness in a no way out problem, but instead of the psalmist to complain; he engage in a heart cry unto God to see his power. Psalm 63:1 depict a picture of dry life, dry of favour, dry of goodness, dry but instead of blaming the Government and the economy he engage in a Heart Cry unto God. It also depict a picture of a man of God in the midst of dead men (unsaved) instead of joining them in their grave, He cry out aloud unto God for Help. If you find yourself in a no man’s land what will you do: There are many medically written off cases that almighty God reversed. SS blood genotype turns to AA after heart cry unto God. Whenever you find yourself in sudden difficulty quickly engage in a heart cry unto God. That scripture also depict the picture of a man in his youthful days: you need to learn to seek God with all your heart now that you are young. Go after God now that you have strength, it pays. To be going around with worldly things is against God. 1 John 2:15-16 says Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.� *For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. This could mean your ultimate expectation from God; it could also mean the only thing you want God to do for you. Therefore, to go to God without expectation is to return empty. The psalmist said: My soul thirsteth for thee: that is expecting whole-heartedly thinking about nothing, only that very thing. My flesh longeth for thee: In fasting and praying. If you have settled it in your heart that God will do it, then He will answer you.
Criteria For Been Heard:
- Cry unto God: Matthew 6:9-13 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. *Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. *Give us this day our daily bread. *And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. *And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.Cry unto God only, not unto priest, pastor or prophet, unto God!
- Cry in Faith: James 1:6-7says But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. *For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. That means ‘Crying unto God without faith is empty cry. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please (MOVE) him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. You can move God’s hand in your favour by crying in faith.
- Wait Patiently: Having confident that God has answered you. Mark 11:24says Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Don’t speak against your prayers. Don’t doubt, wear a joyful look. Hebrews 10:35the word says Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
- Refuse Alternative: Wait for your time of fulfillment. Don’t answer your prayer by yourself; let God answer it for you. God’s time is the best. Anything you collect from the devil multiplies your problem. The Devil specializes in giving one solution with ten sorrows Psalms 16:4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
- Confess Positively: Confess what you want to see not what the devil is doing. Give no room for evil thought, don’t even imagine the negative, your confession must not oppose your desire. Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Speeding Up Answered Prayers:
- Sacrifice: Noah rear an altar of sacrifice and God respond immediately God vowed blessings upon Abraham after he sacrificed in Genesis 8:20-22, in the book of 1king 3:3-13 king Solomon got for himself answered prayer by sacrifice. Sacrifice is like giving almost your entire possession (Income) unto God. Whatever you give to God multiplies back to you and gets your prayers answered.
- Praise: Abraham praise (or glorify) God till he received Isaac: Romans 4:16-20 He was strong in faith giving glory to God. Complaining extends miracle. Yours shall not be extended to another day, today is your day in Jesus name. Learn to sing high praises to God from your heart when you are alone. Those who think your case is close will soon see you with your testimony. My Heart Cry. Let your need command God’s attention by crying unto Him. Halleluiah.
- God will turn your prayer points into a dancing point.
- God will fulfill your heart desire this month.
- God will open fountain upon your dry land.
- Your nothingness will turn to something else.
- This month you will see God’s power, and glory as you have been seeing it in the life of others and in his sanctuary. Amen.
If you are blessed by this publication,
please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 firstname.lastname@example.org