YOU CAN BECOME MIGHTY
Welcome to God’s Kingdom fitness centre today; where you have to increase your muscles and get energized. There are very simple techniques to increase your strength in the house today. So many individual had not exercise themselves into a greater result and high level success, the increase in output will surely require some increase input, greater result will surely require more dedication and sacrifices. Just for you to come into the level of greater output in your generation you need to increase your strength as you read and practice this edition of Voices From Zion titled: You Can Be Mighty 2 Chronicle 27:6 So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the Lord his God.
This reported speech proved a seen impactful lifestyle. The might of Jotham was link to an act, so also will it be for any man who desired greatness.
What does it mean to be mighty? It means to be a notable force to reckon with. It means to be greater than the greatest in a particular place or field. It means to be stronger than the enemies which others dread. It means to be famous for performing feat. It could also mean to be a legend, great leader, maker of ways, war Lords, conquerors and so-on. To be mighty refers to been full of might, intelligence also referred to being the answer to some situations. The mighty ones are unbeatable in the race of life, unstoppable in achievements, making progress all the time despite oppositions, yet in the above scripture we can deduce that Jotham became mighty because of his understanding of God. For you to become mighty you must come into the knowledge of who your God is and his capacity. Let’s ponder on the following scriptures:
- Joshua 24:15: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. This proved to us that there is God and there are gods. Who have you submitted your heart to; God or gods, is it the god you carry about in your pocket, put under your bed or bow to in the shrine, or the almighty God that created the heaven ands and earth?
- 1Kings 18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken. 36-39: And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. *Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. *Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. *And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God. How powerful is that your god you carry about, made of clay, how resultful is that your god who couldn’t deliver itself or any other, how powerful is that your dumb and deaf god that multiplies the sorrows of men. The prophets of Baal cried and cut themselves yet their image couldn’t answer by fire but the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob answered by fire. God almighty, the maker of man never disappoints, he’s always there to help. Following idols is foolishness and an act of senselessness. No idol (god) can stand God almighty on any ground. It’s good to differentiate further;
Who is god and who is God Almighty?
- god: This is an image of a thing seen as powerful and presented to be a god. They are dreaded creation, fearful places and things around the world today that simply proved the presence and power of the almighty which fools had turn to a god, just as we have specially endowed humans that does what many others can’t dear. Jesus mentioned mustard seed, fig tree, and pool of Bethsaida which are extra ordinary but not to be worshipped. John 5:1-10, very many had submitted their heart to witches, wizards, principalities and rulers of darkness to govern their soul and rule their life. The images people bow to aren’t on their own but the entering of falling angels into them via the ignorance of the people makes them a force among them. Falling angels, devils and Satanic agent takes advantages of people and destroy lives. Jesus exclaimed and said: Mathew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. You don’t need to go too far to see the devil’s handwork all around us, a devilish man, and destructive person look (like) it. Most wicked men looks terrible but God’s people wear smile. It’s a shame to many that seek after the devil for reinforcement. If the devil protects you he will open your children to too many dangers they can’t bear. The word of God in the Holy Bible warns in Leviticus 19:31 which says Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God. Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- God: God is the creator of man and woman, the world and all that is in it, he makes the heavens and all in them Psalm 24:1-2 says The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; *for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.(NIV.) This God almighty gave father Abraham a great promised child when he was one hundred years old, well recorded in Genesis 21:1-7. He delivered the children of Israel from the land of slavery and parted the red sea for them to cross over written in Exodus 14:20-3. He sent his son Jesus for the rescue of mankind; proved in Matthew 1:21, Act 3:26, Isaiah 53:1-4 without God Almighty at work in your life, you are doom. Therefore to be mighty you need the almighty God. The more of him you know the greater and wider your understanding of him. The following scriptures tells more about God. Isaiah 40:28-29 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.*He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Psalm 19:1-3 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. *Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. *There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Psalm 48:1-3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. *Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. *God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
GET CONNECTED TO GOD
Until you accept his son Jesus, he’s your creator but not your father. John 1:12, 3:16-18. You are living a condemned life until you receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour, because the first man Adam fell out of grace of God and that’s the disconnection, without Jesus, you are divinely fatherless. Only those that he (God) fathered are covered with his feather. They have hope of eternity. Allow Jesus into your heart and let him rule your life. When Jesus comes in, the taste for sin and unrighteous living dies instantly. The more you justify yourself the longer you go on in sorrows and pain. The god of this world won’t want you to surrender your life to Christ, can you quickly get a copy of the holy Bible and read the following passages: Act 2:36-47, 8:26-38 and 1 John 5:11-20 So dear surrender your life to Christ Jesus today and you will increase in might.
YOU CAN BECOME MIGHTY
2 Chronicle 27:6 So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the Lord his God.
If you will lay it to heart, then start to prepare your ways before God Almighty. With God there is nothing like ‘anything goes’ God will never agree with sin, you can’t be in the light and darkness at the same time. You have to let go off sin and then let God in. Until evil leaves good won’t come. Until you do it right then don’t expect a good result. In the world of electricity, positive and negative is very important. Most of human handwork requires preparation before work can begin, no man will want to build a tower without preparation Luke 14:28. To become mighty you must prepare your ways before the Lord by placing check on
- Your Heart: Your heart is the ground of your destiny, if it’s corrupt, God can’t meet you there. Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. That’s all that God is waiting for not half of your heart but all of your heart!
- Your Act: The way you do things and react to situation can put God off; if they are negative and can boost God’s response to you, if they are positive. Your reaction can bring a plague or blessings, check it; read this Genesis 9:20-26 …And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. *And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
- Your Words: Jesus said Mathew 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. * For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Some in creation of jokes, simply relaxingly speaks a word that will drag them to hell. You need to place a check on the words of your mouth. Don’t say what you don’t want to see, and don’t speak what will put you to shame or into bondage of Satan or other men. Nebuchadnezzar speaks a word that drags him out of his palace into the jungle to be with the beast until seven season (years) passed over him Daniel 4:30-31 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty? *While the word was in the king’s mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee. and finally place check on
- Your Ways Of Doing Things: There may be various entrances into a house but don’t go through the window. John 10:1-2 some men are dubious in their act and through that they had short-listed their name and children off from the book of record of greatness. If you want to marry, go through the right way, not pregnancy or sex before marriage. A voice is sounding to you from this scripture Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. You Can Become Mighty if you will obey all that is been outlined in this bulletin. God is ready to lift you above the general challenges. Be lifted!
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio