Philippians 4:8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
You should be sure of one thing called Good Report! no matter what it has been, your end result will be a good report. This month God is taking us through another wind of the spirit that will blow us into the realm of testimonies. Trials are real, troubles are real, frustration, disturbance, pain, depression, oppression are all real; but you will have opposite of what you are suffering right now in Jesus name. You will enter into your glory In Jesus name.
What’s Good Report?
If a contractor submit quotation for a contract, such a contractor will be waiting for good report, if a student sits for an examination, the student will be waiting for good report (or good result). Therefore, good report is an output of good input. For instance a student that refuses to do exam should not wait for exam result. Kingdom wise, we can say good report is the outcome of our true service to God. In the book of Psalms 103:1-5
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. *Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:* Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; *Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; *Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Psalm 34:1-5 also says
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. *My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. *O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. *I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. *They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This engender the testimony of Psalm 103:1-5? Imagine it, because you have to be lost (total) in God to get the best of God. You have to magnify God before you can be glorified. You have to seek God with all your heart before you can find him. You will share a new testimony In Jesus name.
WORKING OUT GOOD REPORT
You can work out your own good reports; you can tap into God’s unmerited abounding grace for a good report. How?
- Believe To Become It: Hebrews 11:1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Though, you have not seen it, but believed God for it, hold it in your heart as if it is in your hand. Believe in the reality of what you are expecting, don’t relax until you get it. By believing you will become, and by becoming you will obtain good report. Hebrew11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
- Believe You Can Do It: I cannot do it, I don’t have power, is more than me; are languages of the failure. You will not fail in Jesus name. Believe you can do it; create interest, passion for your goal because until you get there, nobody sees you. Look at what the Bible says: Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. When you take the first step God will empower you for the second step. Life is not a risk; fulfillment in life is by faith.
- Believe In God’s Grace: Some people usually say “by the grace of God” yet they don’t know what God’s grace is all about. The grace of God simply means favour, breaking forth without stress and getting there in spite of your shortcoming, falling and mistake in the journey, Paul the Apostle said 1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore, if you believe to become and you believe you can do it then God’s Grace will surely flow.
Steps To Good Report
- Daring The Impossible Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. When they call on you for a job, you don’t know about, tell them you can do it, they may even ask you to quote for a contract, don’t say I am not a contractor, take steps, take step into where you know there is no way and there shall be a way. For if there is a will there is a way. One thing I know is that where others have failed you will succeed, that others failed does not mean that you will fail. Go forward Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward. Also read Acts 4:20-34
- Speaking Possibility:What you say determine what you see, if you speak it, you are to pick it. Don’t kill your dream with your tongue, some people had say some dangerous things in the past and they are paying for it now. In the face of impossibility speak possibility.
If your mouth fails your heart will fail sooner. It doesn’t matter may be what you are saying is meaningful to others or not, if it is for your glorious landing keep on saying it. Proverbs 18:21, Isaiah 3:10 John 11:11These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
John 11:22-23 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. *Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
John 11:43And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
3. Handle It: 1 Samuel 1:19-20 And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her. *Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD. When God has done it, handle it, testimony is soothing to the heart, is a sigh of relieve, may be you are contesting for a position, you will get there very soon. You will hear a good report. Listen to Hannah’s report in 1Samuel 2:1-9
And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation. *There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God. *Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. *The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength. *They that were full have hired out themselves for bread; and they that were hungry ceased: so that the barren hath born seven; and she that hath many children is waxed feeble. *The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. *The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. *He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’s, and he hath set the world upon them. *He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. You too will have good reports.
Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; does not mean you have fully arrive, you can still go forward to have more good reports. If you want to be all time reigning man then you have to be all time working man, don’t see yourself fully arrived, and don’t over celebrate your good report because you will still break new grounds. The word says, if there is any virtue; Anointing, more grace, more enabling for greater report and the word also said and if there be any praise; Award, congratulatory message, gift, think on these things that your good report must continue.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio