My Biblical Poets
Reflecting on Exodus 33:19
- By the Mercy of God; the barren womb can conceive.
- By the Mercy of God, a totally written-off person can rule the nation.
- By the Grace and Mercy of God the wretched and the beggar can become city builders and succour to nations even in time of drought.
- By the Mercy of God; a totally condemned for death can be set free.
- By the Mercy of God an individual considered as a trash can be converted to a treasure but one good thing I have discovered is that Jesus Christ is that Catalyst Of Mercy and Grace, that cause total change between what you were and who you became (or anticipating to become).
BIBLICAL POETS Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio