BUILDING UP FOR THE TASK AHEAD
1 Kings 19:8 says And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God. This month heaven is revealing what you should have done to go ahead and get fulfilled, which is not too late to do if you really want to enjoy new things’ this time. You are welcome into this month of increase in spiritual capacity and testimony all round. BUILDING UP FOR THE TASK AHEAD I want you to know that your future demands on your input, your testimony demand your continuous spiritual walk with God, your expectation demand your focus, your decision to make it in life demand for a lot of input by you. You will not miss it in life in Jesus. The word of God in 2 Chronicles 7:14 says If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. There are some outstanding words in that scripture; my people, humble, pray seek and turn.
Note that you have to be Gods’ to enjoy God and manifest God. Psalms 82:6 says …Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.You must be humble, pray seek God’s face and turn from every wicked ways to go ahead in life, no more stress for you in Jesus name.
What’s Building Up? When a battery is charged then it can serve. When phone lost charge then it can’t connect. Building up is gathering strength for the journey (of your life) ahead of you. If you don’t build up for the task ahead, you can’t get ahead. The Task Ahead are your positive imaginations of your glorious destination; for examples your task ahead may be your final examination, starting or growing in a gospel ministry, expanding your business, getting married, building houses etc. they are the tasks ahead of you. You must get ready! Why? Luke 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?Building up for the task ahead: means rising to the occasion of your life. Getting ready to go ahead, gathering strength like an eagle to soar, it means searching, downloading, asking, running after those things that will get your life ahead.1 Kings 19:8 And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God. It’s obvious that some believers; believed that whatever will happen will happen, they believe that anything can happen anytime; may be positive or negative to their own gain or loss. The good news is that you can make good things happens, also you can determine what happen to you in this wicked world by the word of God. It’s what (the evil) you allowed that will come to you. Whatsoever you reject will recede. Come out of the people’s imagination to enjoy God’s best. God said in the book of Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. God has good plan for you, God does not destroy his handwork-you; it’s our ignorance that gives the devil license to deal with us.Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. All your struggle will end and you will have something new to show In Jesus name.Halleluiah!
How To Build Up :Where you are going determine how you prepare. Your discipline(Profession or Trade) most time determines the kind of Job you look for. Here their are general or common costs upon all builders.
- Know Where You Are Going: You must know it; otherwise you won’t know what it will take you to prepare or be in readiness. Your preparation is said to be the very foundation of the task, therefore if you know what you want (where you are going) you should know how to prepare for it. Your level of preparation determines the height of your manifestation i.e. input level determine output height. Today God will do you good. In Genesis 32:1-7Bible says And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. *And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God’s host: and he called the name of that place Mahanaim. *And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother unto the land of Seir, the country of Edom. *And he commanded them, saying, Thus shall ye speak unto my Lord Esau; Thy servant Jacob saith thus, I have sojourned with Laban, and stayed there until now: *And I have oxen, and asses, flocks, and menservants, and women servants: and I have sent to tell my Lord, that I may find grace in thy sight. *And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying, We came to thy brother Esau, and also he cometh to meet thee, and four hundred men with him. *Then Jacob was greatly afraid and distressed: and he divided the people that was with him, and the flocks, and herds, and the camels, into two bands;
- .Know The Task Capacity: Mathew 12:29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, expect he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. Proverbs 24:10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small. The reason many people are failing and falling in their tasks is because they don’t know the size of the task. You must be able to calculate your strength towards the task ahead of you.
- Breaking Forth: Now that you know where you are going and the size of the task; the next thing to do is to break forth. Against all opposition, contrary opinion, insult, disturbance, and forces. Please! Break forth. Don’t allow anyone to mislead you. No vision start speaking fully same day, start small; Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. If you really know where you are going, keep going there, if you know that what you are doing is the right thing don’t stop. Continue doing it and this scripture Isaiah 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time, will be fulfilled in your life.
God’s Part Of Your Task:
It is good to know; God had not left us in any good thing we lay ‘our hands upon. He covenanted with us saying Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.God has parts to play in your journey in life; he didn’t put you here to suffer all the way. He has prepared some goodies for you! If you will allow Him; He will come into your journey. Simply accept him as your Lord and personal savior and you will enjoy the following blessing/provision.
- Divine Direction: Psalms 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.God will lead you every step; He will go ahead of you. Isaiah 45:2. Why do we need God’s direction? Because He knows everything, what’s happening in every place and in everyone. He is the only one that can lead you through the safest place of life. The word of God warns: Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. God will lead you by inner witness, his Spirit, the word of his mouth or by his servants. My prayer is that any crookedness and evil on your path, God will remove it in Jesus name. The most-high God will lead you in the safest part of life in Jesus name.
- Prosperity: Head-on collision with favour. You will enjoy provision all the way, you will lack nothing. God will provides for you. Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- Angelic Intervention: Exodus 23:23 For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off. God has provided angelic covering and ministering so that he can clear the way for you, destroy the opposition and drive you into blessings. Angels also delivers heavenly packages to those they are sent.
- Grace Abound: God’s grace keep you in the journey. There are many things you don’t know that are against you, yet God’s grace kept you. There are forces of wickedness, plans of the devil to remove you from the journey but God’s grace will keep you on. Acts 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Ask God for Greater Grace to have Elijah kind of testimony.1 Kings 19:8-17 And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 email@example.com
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio