Halleluyah! It’s a great thing to serve the Lord and to receive reward of service but it’s obvious that so many Christians (out there) are serving God without the knowledge of reward of service. Every servant is entitled to a pay, everyone serving God is also entitled to a pay. One of the major rewards of God’s servant is packaged in this edition of Voices from Zion, simply titled: Divine Security.
They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. *As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. *For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity. *Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts. *As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel. Psalm 125:1-5
What Is Divine Security: it is when the forces protecting you are unseen. Divine security is when a man is safe from all physical forces without any man’s input. When a man is walking in danger zone unhurt while others are harmed and maimed. You are divinely secured if what attacks and kill others couldn’t dear your habitation. That is divine security; David the psalmist sang some songs that proved his divine security in the following scriptures; Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. *Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. *Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Psalm 23:4-6 ,
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? *When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. *Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. Psam27:1-3
You are divinely protected if God almighty is the only one protecting you. Let’s look into the following subjects concerning security
- Man and security gadgets.
- Diviners and spiritualist protection.
- National or governmental security.
- Man And Security Gadgets: most nobles in the land and the rich had secured themselves with all kinds of technological gadgets . Some even went about with policemen and camera and other security apparatus and yet were killed as if they had none. Technological gadgets aren’t bad to protect oneself but it’s utterly limited. The absence of security devices doesn’t make you unprotected, some had electrified the fence that surrounded their house, some use dogs and some other wild animals (beast) to protect themselves. But there are stories of people who lost their children and even themselves to those things they called security. If your house is protected by wild dogs; it can still be a danger zone and be opened to forces. God can make your home invisible to snipers. Here is what Zechariah 2:5 says For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her. That’s all you need.
- Diviners And Spiritualist Protection: it’s difficult to witness a tragic auto accidents and not think twice about how to protect oneself, not even in our days of men slayer, abduction, ritualism, serial killings, natural disasters and other evil destroying night and day. Some always divine their journey by the diviners before embarking on it, many have to bow down to all kinds of idols for protection. Truly those diviners and spiritualist could see evil ahead and try to protect you at a cost but note that their father the devil is the one that want to terminate you. Some are alive today with the blood-stain of innocents lives on them, all because of protection. Diviners and spiritualist power will always move you against the word of God and can shield you to lose heaven. One sure way to be protected is calling on your creator. Open your Bible and read Isaiah 54:14-17 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. *Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. *Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. *No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Diviners and Spiritualist powers can’t protect you from all evil, they can only elongate troubles.
- National Or Governmental Security: : Some developed nations had increased in security such that they can pick anything that happens within their nations in few minutes, apart from government force (agents) scattered everywhere in those nations, they also have security technological apparatus even in the space that watches everyday yet there are killings of key officers, abduction of generals in the armies, destruction of children in schools and outside schools, blasting a whole building without anyone to arrest, hackers, hijackers, frauds and many other evils that were not even found in under-developed countries. The fact is that the more you grow in national security the more the enemies look for new ways to launch attack. One of the advantages of national security is that it can reduce crime for a certain time but not all times.
- The psalmist sang from depth in Psalm 127:1-2 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. *It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. Cities can be kept by God. Now let’s explore Divine security in Psalm 125:1-5
Verse 1: They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. that means without absolute trust in God for security, your protection have no foundation. If you allow God to watch over your family; your generation shall endure forever. God spoke to David these fiery covenant words. 2 Samuel 7:11-15 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. * And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. *He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. *I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: *But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. And God began to fulfill it in 2 Chronicle 6:15 Thou which hast kept with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him; and spakest with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day. The trust David had in God won for him eternal protection over his family. Very many names had come and gone, some men were only relevant to the people of their time but the name of those that walks with God (in their lifetime) are still speaking louder. The truth is that, if you put your trust in God, he doesn’t watch over your life and properties only but also your generation. Psalm 112:2 says His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
Verse 2: As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. the Lord is all round those that trust him. If not for divine protection upon those missionaries most territories won’t have been taken by Christ today, the truth is that divine security is real. The scripture in 2 King 6:12-23 says And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? *And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. *And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
The truth is that those sent to destroy you can miss you, and even secure you. Relax God is in control.
Verse 3: For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity. Some attacks are too great to bear, I don’t know how to console a widow that lost her only child, neither how to comfort a man that his wife and children got drowned in the ocean. neither how to comfort a graduate that lost original copies of all his vital documents in fire accidents. Some issues are almost equal to death. Even the devil told God in Job 2:4 which says And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. that’s the fact! God specializes in protecting things that are important to you. He’s a God that won’t allow your assets to be stolen but note the following;
*Don’t acquire anything by fraud
- If you have enough money, it’s better to buy new things not used things (it could be a stolen material)
- Don’t be crooked in acquiring things
- Don’t cheat on others to get yours
Don’t push others down to climb up
If God won’t allow you to suffer major loss, yours must be yours. Don’t allow what is not given to you (or purchased legally) be found in your house. A lid of pen taken in an unlawful manner can cause you to lose a whole house, be warned! Joshua 7:1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel. God is not to be blamed, just sit down and think deeper. You shall not be destroyed in Jesus name. Also note that if all you acquired glorifies God and also used for the expansion of his kingdom on earth, it will be secured because God’s hand will be upon it.
Verse 4: *Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts. this scripture can be re-read in the adverse like this > Do evil, oh Lord unto those that are evil, and to them that are perverse in their hearts. Every man is created by God; if you are good to men God will be good to you. Some men and women had moved God against their affairs because of tribal war and hatred. Don’t stop your children from marrying from any tribe if it’s by God’s supervision. Hate no one, live right, stand right and be upright. This what God said Psalm 34:15-16 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. *The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
Verse 5: As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel. Yes! Those that turn back from trusting in the Lord for protection shall be led into devastation as workers of iniquity. The basement of our protection is in God. It’s when we totally agreed that we and whatever we have, belongs to God and totally submit unto God; our protection is not sure. Never see your children as yours but God’s in your care. Don’t see those magnificent buildings, fancy cars, great office, high position and other things you possessed as yours but ‘his’ in your care. Divine security is the heritage of God’s servant, if you won’t serve him; you are not on the list.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio