DOING SUCH THINGS THAT SET YOU UP FOR BLESSING
Thank God for another heavenly download to upload our destiny with heavenly packages. This month good things will be installed into your life. God will re-install every good thing the enemy has uninstall, anything that is not in place (for your good and glory) God will restore. This month your long awaited miracle will reach your hands In Jesus name.
It’s good to note that there is no lifetime challenges, no long lasting problem because every problem is for a moment’ II Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; But people’s ignorance kept them in bondage for too long. James 2:20.
What Is A Problem? Problem is a question on your life which you must provide answer for, and for any man to find solution to his problem faith is inevitable. The Bible says in James 2:20 that: Faith without work is dead; the Bible is not referring to the work of our hand. It’s about the work of faith; which always bring men out of problems of life. You are coming out in Jesus name.
WORK OF FAITH
Faith is a journey with the invisible God to bring down solution to a particular problem. Faith is doing the right thing concerning an issue until you get the right result. Faith is obeying God, following Him every step concerning a thing. Hebrew 11:1Now faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen.
We have to understand that it’s ‘doing faith’ that answers not ‘confessing faith’ only, but professing faith. If you believe it, then live it that’s faith. What are the works of faith that the scripture has commanded?
- Fellowship Hebrew 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Let no problem takes you far from Church services. Fellowship is crucial to our destiny because in fellowship with other saints we are refined. Angels and other invisible heavenly forces attend to us in Fellowship. Psalm 84:7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
Fellowship is God’s store of (Spiritual) blessings, so whenever you attend Church services expect something great to happen to you, because there is always a catch up moment in ZION. That’s why you have to be there early and close late for extra blessings. Don’t be offended by people’s action, reaction, rebellion in fellowships (or churches), only focus on the almighty and obey the scriptures.
- Giving: See this scripture: Psalm 96:8 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. It means Give glory to God thank him for what he has done (for you) and for the perfection of it. Thank him for what he will do. Don’t see money, properties and professions as right but as privilege. Bring an offering and come dancing into his courts-the house of God. God don’t need your money to sustain, God don’t need anything from you at all, only praise! Therefore if you are not praising him with your offering even though it’s collected from you by the usher God does not receive it, and that means no blessings. Let giving to God be your lifestyle. You can also give a target offering tie to your prayers. You can vow your car, houses, possession to God as to receive your prayers answered.
- The Kingdom First Mathew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Some people always sit at the front in church service but God is number last in their heart. …Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; is an issue of the heart. The word said in Proverb 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issue of life, and Jesus also said in Mathew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: you know that those who are going to heaven know themselves, because you have to be ‘heaven on earth’ to get there, you will not miss out in Jesus name.
Now these are the works of faith as revealed; Fellowship, Giving and Seek ye first the Kingdom. Let these rule your life and no devil will be able to subdue you with evil. If anyone among the three is missing, all is missing. No matter how tough what you are passing through, you will come out with those three forces. You also need to send an
INVITATION TO MASTER JESUS
*And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: *And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. *And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. *Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. *His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. *And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. *Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. *And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. *When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, *And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. *This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him. John 2:1-11 Whenever marriages, birthday party, occasions are in view, invitation will be printed to invite people to the occasion; there are invitations and there is special invitation. If they had made Jesus the chairman of the wedding in Cana in Galilee, the ceremony would have even be more glorious than that. Whatever party we organize, let us learn to Invite Jesus into it, for Christians’ everyday should be Christmas. If we know how to invite Jesus everyday into our affairs, we will always have a fulfilling experience. How do we invite Jesus?
- Call His Name Jeremiah 33:3 says Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Let me give you Jesus phone number; it is his name, call Him into every of your ceremony. Some honour dignitaries first and filled the high tables with their guest before they will call a man with a bald hair and long mustache to pray. Please before you honour anybody in your occasion, honour Jesus first. Let Him take the foremost seat, it’s good to give God the first place. You shall enjoy peace all round in Jesus name.
- Holy Ghost Environment: Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Jesus may not dwell where the Holy Ghost is not operating, and Holy Ghost cannot dwell with iniquity. Always create Holy Ghost charging environment, not an environment that makes the Holy Ghost uncomfortable. Any Christian should not organize party where alcohol is being distributed; anything that does not exalt God’s people, and edify the saint is against the Holy Ghost. Therefore, let the comedy, the music, service, stewardship be done by God’s men. Jesus told the servants to fill the water pot with water not just anybody but the servants.
3. In Time Of Need: Even though Jesus was in the marriage with them they have to Call him before he responds. In a wedding ceremony the Husband heard someone call his name and he answered, immediately he answered he fell down and died, pastors were looking and the head pastor said let us praise Jesus and as they started praising and dancing round the dead body (husband). He rose by himself. In time of need call on Jesus. That’s why it’s very important to give Jesus the front seat.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 firstname.lastname@example.org
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio