DOING YOURSELF (Undoing Yourself)
You are welcome into kingdom social club where you have come to dialogue with the chairman. God Almighty can understand why things are the way they are, some praying against the enemies of their lives unknown to them that they are the ones that set adversaries against themselves. In this bombshell episode of Voices From Zion; you will learn how to adjust for situation of life to adjust for you, because until you change things will not change. Today is your day in Jesus name. Come along on this presentation simply title:
Doing Yourself. He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. Ecclesiastes 10:8
Doing Yourself: means destroying yourself. You are the cause behind your situation. In a sense it can also mean undoing yourself, for instance, a young man that is doing well in business and fairing well in life, and begin to suffer a downturn trench; may be the one undoing himself. Let’s look into the scripture again
He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; you might have succeeded to defraud, cheat, steal or even kill but these things are tied to your life and recorded against you. Many will never rest in the grave when they die because the evil they had done will not let them rest. You need to know that what you do for others will be repeated in your life and that of your offsprings. Those you left on the earth when you passed to the great beyond may curse you everyday of their life because of the error you have committed into their accounts. Also note that there are various ways many dig pit for others. Let look into the following;
- Evil Thoughts: will produce or lead to evil acts. Jeremiah 17:19 The moment you hate to celebrate the progress of others or you find it difficult to rejoice when your neighbour wins; you are digging a pit which you will fall into. Some are so dangerous that even their actions negate their thoughts. It doesn’t matter how deceptive you are, how smart and clean your evil operations are, you have dug your eternal grave of regret by your wicked thoughts and act. It’s easy to know when one is in a danger zone of the predators and easy-way to escape, but it’s not easy to know who your enemies are and those that are bent to kill you. The way out for those that suffered from ill thoughts is that they should immerse their heart into God’s word and always plea the blood of Jesus in prayers. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: *How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrew 9:13-14, The Bible also says Pray without ceasing in 1Thessalonians 5:17. This (will) help to keep our thought healthy.
- Evil Planning: this is common in many higher offices and religious congregations, homes inclusive. Let’s read Genesis 37:18-20 And when they saw him afar off, even before he came near unto them, they conspired against him to slay him. *And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh. *Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams. If you read it to verse 36 you will notice that they succeeded in their evil plans against Joseph but God did not allow them to kill him, but at the end they were ashamed and inherit everlasting curses. Planning evil against a system, person or an organization is against oneself, it is not everyone that died sleeps on, some suffers on. The evil they did while on earth are the worms eating them in the grave, it’s noted that after any man dies there is still some kind of connection between the spirit and the body. When Elisha died, his bone were raising the dead, even now we are still partaking of the body/flesh and blood of Jesus. 2Kings 13:21
Note that anything you do in the flesh you will reap, even death can’t cancel your errors. Don’t join any coup or evil planning group, if you heard of it and like it then the same judgment awaits you. The lover of killers is a killer. Don’t join anybody to plan evil, free your life, also note that any of your action or reaction that leads to the downfall of another is tied to your life and by that you have dig a pit for yourself.
Therefore always be at the place you should serve, be at your assignment and do your work. Let the teachers stick to their time table and teach their student doing their work as work. If you joke with lives, you destroy destinies, and your act has dug pits for you. Also disorderliness and rebellious attitude can lead to a collapse of systems and world renowned organization. Don’t be an evil perpetrator; there is no good reward for such.
There is need for a change of mind which will enforce a change of character and a better outcome, and your life will be free, unlike some that are getting paid for jobs they didn’t do. The word of God says: For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16 (you need the mind of Christ to possess a new character) receive it in Jesus name. Let’s go to part B
- B) And whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. So many are breaking the edges everyday not just an hedge, hedges! And that’s the reason for all kinds of calamities in their life. The hedges here refer to laws and principles of God. For instance The Ten Commandments: how many are you keeping and how many are you failing at That’s the hedge. There is a need to always look into the perfect law of liberty to check one’s life to know if we are balance or off balance. Exodus 20:1-17, is a compendium of what all human must be doing or you will undo yourself. James 1:25 it is easy to break an hedge but it is not easy to bear the consequences, so you must
- Honour Your Parents: Ephesians 6:1-3 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. *Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) *That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. Honour Your Parent with all your heart in their lifetime and in death. Any word you speak against your biological or Spiritual parents (pastors) will hurt you. Your parents deserve your honour, obey them and learn from them, so that your days will be long on the earth. It’s an hedge that when broken, it can lead to untimely death.
- Tithe: is the ten percent of your gain, wages or salaries, it belongs to God. It’s not yours it’s the Lords’. Therefore defer not from paying to his house not any other place. Malachi 3:8-12 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. *Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. *Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. *And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts. *And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts. The church is called the house of God, note that only full time pastors are eligible to collect tithes, otherwise it’s a curse. Every laborer must be a payer of tithes, may God grant you deeper understanding in Jesus name.
- Praise: praising the Lord and raising Almighty above all else is God’s command. God expects you to praise him with all your heart and he will level out your enemies. Malachi 2:1-4 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. *If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. *Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. *And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the Lord of hosts. So Paul and Silas God’s servant remembered that scripture and prayed and give God raw loud praise in the prison and themselves and all in bondage were set free. Act 16:25-26. there are battles that only praise can get you out of. Praise him and he will lift you out of the pit.
- Love: Love is the scarcest commodity today. Love your neighbor as yourself, love the Lord God with all your heart and all your soul, husbands love your wife, submit to one another, be pitiful and be cautious. You see! The issue of love is all encompassing, the Bible says in Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; you will always give yourself to what or who you Love. Some men instead of loving their wife it’s strange women they gave themselves to. Jesus gave himself for us because he loved us. If you are not loving, you are breaking an hedge, and the consequences are too numerous to mention He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. Ecclesiastes 10:8
These and more are the ways many had committed errors that has terminated their well-being. You need to seek the help of the Holy Spirit to know where you had missed it and the wrongs you have committed. Jesus will see you through.
- Today God shall open your eyes to the truth in Jesus name.
- Almighty God shall heal your heart and bind up your broken conscience In Jesus name.
- Favour shall be your portion In Jesus name.
- God will baptize you with love; you shall love and be loved in Jesus name. Amen!
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion.org online radio