From Singleness To Family:
Marital Life is among the free gift of God(nature); it should not be cried for, it should not be suffered for, it’s just a part of everyone’s life. We should also note that their is no union like that of marriage because all of a sudden two strengths are merge as one and blessings are doubled. in fact it is recorded in the bible that God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. Psalm 68:6 Which means as long as you are not a destroyer of homes you will have yours Proverbs 18:22 also says Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. This proves to us that the enemy had put some people in marital bondage by curses, enchantment or workings of devilish men and women. That’s why we need to pray and break it. Praise God. Yet their are things to consider:
- Don’t pick a devil as spouse.
- Don’t pick an indiscipline person as a Lover (except divine)
- Don’t pick someone you cannot change (for good)
- Don’t pick against the warning of Holy Spirit.
- Don’t pick someone by pity.
- Don’t pick sugar coated tongue as spouse.
Don’t pick someone you have already fell (in Love) for. Watch It ‘it may be lust’ Ask God for Wisdom. While all the above are important, we must also note that the following are also highly useful.
- Please don’t keep a lady for too long before marriage, otherwise you may lose her.
- Don’t keep a man in suspense, go straight yes or no and stand by your word no matter the multitudes of words.
- Don’t use pregnancy to hook a man or a woman so as not to lose him or her
- Don’t marry or say yes to spiritual dried person.
- Don’t marry your teacher, master, promoter, producer, helper that way you may remove God’s hand from your affairs. Except maybe you are led. Make your relationship work, by making your spouse to laugh every day. 1Peter 3:1-10
Written and Published By