GOD IS TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU BY HIS WORD.
2King 7:1,18 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
*And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king, saying, Two measures of barley for a shekel, and a measure of fine flour for a shekel, shall be to morrow about this time in the gate of Samaria:
It doesn’t matter what the matter was and how long it has been; it has a word solution. We should come to this full understanding that in God’s word is our ordeal dealt with. Our misery is cancelled at his word. We will be looking at the form in which God’s word can come to us. This form could be negative or positive which both is for the good of his children.
- 2King 7:1, 18 That declaration was for the Good of God’s children; he spoke the battle to an end. God through his Prophet spoke an end to their lack and scarcity. God’s word in this chapter was positive to God’s children but from verse 6-8 he chased their enemy away by great noise and they fled leaving all they brought to the camp. So when God’s word comes, what should end you can overturn to your celebration. So that’s the reason we must always crave for what God would say. When he says it, you will see it. Always surrender to his word, look for his word, wait for his word, look for his word and your world will change. It’s an end of discussion.
- Exodus 14:13-14 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. *The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. *And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: these statements were also for the good of his children but to the destruction of his enemies, those fighting against his inheritance. Psalm 125:3 when children of Belial, the seed of the woman come against you, my dear go for the word. When the word comes the matter will turn for your good. God’s word is the game changer. The troops coming against you don’t matter; the word you have found will handle them.
The Word Of God Will Always Come To Us If We Always Do The Following:
- Hearing and studying the Bible (The Word Of God) Roman 10:17
- Cherish and Love God’s Word. Psalm 119:97
- Obeying divine instructions, especially Biblical commands. Matthew 6:33
- Building your confidence in God’s word. Ecclesiastes 3:14
So if you have been opened to the word of God; you will always find solution in the word. Human problems could be spiritual, political, economical and social or whatever it might be; the word of God have the answers.
The Words of God are:
- The Bible (books, chapters, verses and event a statement) they are written to rewrite your story.
- Prompted Prophesy, Holy Ghost inspired word or speaking in the realms of the spirit. Revelation 1:10, God will speak to you today in Jesus name. Therefore for you to always benefit from God’s word *Read your Bible always *Study Christian articles and always attend Holy Ghost filled Christian events.
Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship. January 2023 Teaching Series
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio
Contacts Us On: