You are welcome back to the home of success where failure doesn’t exist. We are happy to see your face again and we assure you that you will return celebrating because you will gain command over the forces device against you. Here on this edition of Voices From Zion titled In Command the reason you have been beaten hands down will be revealed to you, as you dip yourself into this pool; you will come out with the staff of office in your hand. 1 Timothy 2:8
Prayer has been known to be a powerful weapon, failure proof instrument of war and advancement. Prayer (itself) could be seen as letting God into the matter, reaching out to the help of his majesty, calling for help, dialing heaven’s (God’s) number for rescue. Prayer changes situation and turn things in favour of the one praying and turn the table against his enemies. Prayer brings confidence, prayer empowers the soul to rely on God, by prayer plague has to stop and the rod of the wicked stayed. Let’s look at prayers in different dimensions:
1. Personal Supplication: Psalm 56:9, 57:2, When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. *I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. You can call on God alone and he will answer you. There are things you cannot share with your pastors, parent, siblings and close friends but yet you can share them with God in prayers. When a man is taken by spirit of iniquity, uncleanliness or whoredom, it requires a personal cry unto God. This is because the person you are sharing it with may be offended. Many individuals had found their way out of deadly situations by crying unto God alone. Let’s read this account: And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested. 1 Chronicle 4:10.
2. Congregational Prayer: Psalm 74:1-4. O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture? *Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old… God does answer many people gathered together calling him on one thing with one mind. God answers congregational prayers if it’s rendered in one accord. Congregational prayer is a mighty force that can deliver from death, war, cancel plague, set things in order and pave the way where their seems to be no way, the apostles prayed in Act 4:24,31, 33-35. And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is: *And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness… Now let’s talk about the major things to pray about; the fact is, things don’t die in the hands of prayer, almost all endeavours, happenings, events and plans requires prayer for success. The more you pray to God the more the chances of winning in life. You can’t win some battles your ability but will be a walk over when you tap into divine ability via congregational prayer.
3. Prayers For The Unsaved: 1 Timothy 2:4 God’s word says: Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. Prayer get the sinner arrested for salvation. There is no terrorist God cannot turn around in prayer. Prayer for the unsaved releases God’s army on their path, until they are convicted and surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
4. Prayers For The Church Leaders: 2 Thessalonians 3:2 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: *And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. Learn to pray for your leaders in the body of Christ; your prayers have a way of strengthening them to do more for God. Some may be led to be praying for a particular pastor , moreso it’s the duty of all believers to pray for their leaders at all levels. Don’t wait until he/she is captured before you pray. Many church founders, elders and apostles escape the edge of the sword by the prayer of the saints.
5. Prayer For Those In Government: 1 Timothy 2:1-4 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; *For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. *For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; *Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. Otherwise the devil will move them against the Church of Christ. There can be freedom of worship in every nation including strong (other religion) nation, by relentless prayers. Haven’t you read Proverbs 21:1 which says The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. So the prayers of the saints can rewrite the law of any nation. It can move the citizens against the government and move the government against the masses. God wrought mightily in prayer. Isaiah 14:17.
6. Prayer For The Home: Prayer for the home starts by praying for the unmarried to get married to God’s favour for them because marital crisis begins from marrying an individual that will not yield to correction neither obey the law of God. Pray for them to stay glued together and that God should reign in every house, that way the nation will be peaceful. 1 Peter 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
We also need to answer this question as we continue: Why Must I Pray?
Revelation 12:7-10 You have to pray, but if you are not then you are doomed already, this world you are in is contaminated by evil devices and the enemy is having himself spreading every day. The day will be what you call it, the year will be what you call it, and your dreams will come true; if you will engage God in prayers. Prayer is looking up to God for a way out. Amen!
Will God Hear Me? Yes he will, provided that you pray in his name and according to his will. John14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. In fact he said For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Malachi3:6 God is up to anything and beyond everything, call him with confidence because he is ever willing to save.
IN COMMAND: Without prayers you (Christians) are not in command. Many are praying but few are in command, because most prayer warriors are defiled with dirty hand, wrathful and doubting heart. No matter your words in prayer if your hands are not clean you won’t be in command. A hand full of iniquity will turn God away from you. Isaiah 59:1-3 says Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: *But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. *For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness. May be you have always wondered why Christians are been slaughtered like goats in some hidden places, and some been terrorized until they relocate; while the Almighty God called us the Apple of his eyes. Zechariah 2:8. We are bought by the precious blood of his son and we shouldn’t die like fowl. 1Corinthians 6:20 We are God’s agent of change on earth where comes the doom? Listen! king Herod killed James the brother of John with the sword and proceeded to bound Peter because even the saints did nothing about it Act 12:1-4 but when they lifted up holy hands in prayers; Peter was miraculously delivered and Herod was eaten of worms. Christians can take over everywhere if we can call God from a pure heart, worship him lifting holy hands, believing him and doubting nothing. Again, Let’s read 1Timothy 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. Amen!
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio