There are many investments both on land and online with (unsure) return also there are businesses that failed no matter how much you put into them. Some economic factors won’t allow it (some businesses) to yield any good result or return. So many all around the world today had suffered Bankruptcy (loss) by investing in shares, and other men’s businesses expecting returns and good yield that never came to light. In order for all to gain good yield in all our input and escape great loss we need to commit wholly to this edition of Voices From Zion titled
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again. Proverbs 19:17.
There are so many big time business men and women all around the world today who also teaches others on how to make it in business, yet you wonder why you have to pay for the seminar they organized to train you on what had made them what they are. Let me tell you this fact; some of those riches you see around are butterflies riches, many of them owe more than they own. True riches are void of debt, many of those celebrated business giant fed on the honey of other men’s life, many underpay their workers to stay up, some lives on bank loan while some are even into ritual magic money, yet there are some who God has elevated but not without obeying this great all time too sure principle in Proverbs 19:17 which says He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
All things belongs to the Lord; including humans we belongs to him. Whatever you have is given by the Lord of heaven and earth. God had put his spirit within you to make your hard work yield good result, and grant you wisdom for maximum yield. There are people who did the same thing which you did in business and have nothing to show for it. On this basis let’s define who a poor man is:
- A Poor Man is someone who lacks power to get wealth: Deuteronomy 8:18, But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. No matter how he tried the power to possess riches are not there. Some squander or wasted the abundance of money given to them because they lack the capacity to manage it, and invest it for maximum yield. I pray for you that the grace you required to invest the little you have and gain abundance and remain ever flourishing, receive it in Jesus name. Amen!
- A Poor Man is someone (or group of people) that are under task masters, they have no freedom to live their life: Genesis 39:1-2 And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither. * And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. A slave have no future because he/she is a property to the owner, he was bought with money. No matter what a slave accumulated it belongs to the owner of the slave. A slave is perpetually poor. Hear this! Whatever has put you in slavery will let you go from today in Jesus name.
- A Poor Man or woman is someone who suffered inability to walk whether by deformity or as a result of some tragedy. There are sicknesses that renders people unable to do anything worthwhile. An insane individual will be remanded in the psychiatric for proper care, he can’t go to the office, a paralytic man doesn’t go to work, some looks able but they are not normal. Read this:
Read this: Act 14:8 -10 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother’s womb, who never had walked: *The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.
- A Poor Man is a person that had lost all he had ever labored for in his old age. Job lost all in one day and became poor instantly, In fact Job said in Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord. The very rich and stupendously wealthy man can be brought down. One thing is sure; you shall not crash in Jesus name.
- A growing child that has no one to help him/her can be term poor. So many children out there would have become the best brain we have had if someone had helped them through school. So with all the above definitions we could see clearly that being poor is actually incapability to add positively to life. Therefore if you have abundance and you are not giving out, you are very poor. Another kinds of poor people are the idle men and women who are never ready to add any good thing to life, they are not ready to work and will be discouraging workers but they are never free from begging. Proverbs 6:6-11 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: *Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, *Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest. *How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? *Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: *So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man. More so there are some set of people that should not be looked at or tagged as poor though they needed assistance.
- God’s Ministers: whether they be called missionary, pastors, apostles, some gospel singers, evangelists and so on Luke 22:35 says And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing because their caller mostly send them with nothing, there are stories of some God’s ministers who lost all they had before God took them from the scratch, clean them up and beautify their life. Don’t call them poor just be a blessing to. When God called Abraham this was what he told him. Genesis 17:1-3
- Inventors and Researchers: some are in their searching room for ways out of some terminal diseases, some are busy searching for some other ways things can be made better than what they are, and any country that sponsor research works cannot be behind in the committee of nations. So those folks are not lazy and they should not be tagged poor, if there are no such men, we won’t be where we are today in civilization. Daniel 10:1-3, Rom 11:33, Job 28:20-28. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!, Widow: and even widower, orphan, less privileged and strangers should not be tagged poor because you can’t really tell the magnitude of what had happened to them. They need help not insult, God’s command about the poor is found in Exodus 22:21-24.
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again. Proverbs 19:17
Giving to the poor from the little or abundance you have is
a sure return business of all the time. Giving to the poor brings you on God’s payroll, he has to pay you back, but your giving to the poor will only be acceptable in God’s sight when you do it out of pity not to show off. Our giving to the poor should be without self announcements and void of advertisement, nor expecting a thank you, because you have lend unto the holy one that will surely pay back. The truth is
- Givers don’t go down in business and in all their good endeavors; they scale new height. Isaiah 43:18-19
- Givers are kept fit. John 15:2
- Givers enjoy returns when due Luke 6:38
- Givers house are blessed Psalm 112:3
One of the reasons God blesses givers is that they act as his hand to reach the poor; labouring like or more than others yet they give out of their possession.
Please come onboard today, and let’s eradicate poverty from our nation by sponsoring programs that will eradicate poverty, helping the less privileged, helping children, and doing any good thing that will help many out of poverty. Be blessed!!!
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
DOWNLOAD: READ: SHARE
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio