JESUS IN THE MIDST
This edition of Voices From Zion is Titled JESUS IN THE MIDST written from Luke 17:11-19: which says And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. *And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: *And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. *And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed. *And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, *And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. *And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? *There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. *And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
Atmosphere differs! Their are anointed Holy Ghost-charged atmosphere where only good and positive things happens. There is a kind of atmosphere your life requires to emerge. In an Holy Ghost charged atmosphere; the blind will see, the lame will walk, the deaf and dumb will hear and speak, in an HolyGhost charged atmosphere, sickness will be turned to health, and pain disappear. Spiritually speaking, there are three types of atmosphere;
- Normal (or Natural Atmosphere.)
- Demonic Atmosphere
- Supernatural (or Holy Ghost-Charged Atmosphere)
Natural Atmosphere This is normal atmosphere that accommodate all kind of things; barrenness, pain, kindness e.t.c it accepts both positive and negative but has nothing to offer for good. Good things in normal atmosphere depreciate with times and seasons. Your life will not depreciate in Jesus name. Psalms 62:1-11, Genesis 6:1-7
Demonic Atmosphere This kind of atmosphere is charged with evil. Whoever enters into such atmosphere evil will be added to such life. Demonic atmospheres are created in the shrine, herbalist’s house, in demonic personality, celebration of idols, worldly music and movies, horror movies, occult meeting etc. Many people had carried life-time problems from demonic atmosphere. That’s why you have to be sure of the hospital you go for check-up otherwise you may die faster, be sure of the teachers teaching your children, be sure of your close relations and friends if not; some of them may introduce evil into your life; deliverance is not easy. Matthew 17:15-16 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. *And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. . Acts 12:1-25
Holy Ghost/Supernatural Charged Atmosphere: This atmosphere is created when brethren are praying together, at church convention/program, when an individual is communicating with almighty God and also created when the almighty God is present strongly in an environment; you too can create the Holy Ghost charged environment by calling the heavenly to be present in a certain place. Wherever Jesus is found during his earthly ministry; the atmosphere always changed for Jesus to operate signs and wonders. Jesus was in the midst and ten lepers saw him, immediately they received instruction on what to do to be cure from their leprosy; no more shame in your life in Jesus name. This scripture Luke 17:11-19 proves to us that the presence of Jesus in any environment changes the atmosphere and create supernatural atmosphere. Jesus in the midst is what makes the atmosphere supernatural.
HOW TO GET THE BEST OF SUPERNATURAL ATMOSPHERE
- Meet Him: If you meet him, He will meet your needs, don’t ignore Jesus. Lay hold on the liberty he brought for you. If the president of your nation is in the same meeting you are, you have to meet him before he can listen to you especially if you don’t have identity in the nation. In every Holy Ghost charged environment; you meet Jesus yourself.
- Let Your Desire be Known: When you meet him don’t keep mute, don’t be silence, don’t say he already know what the problem is! Ah No! He wants you to say it. Open your mouth wide and say it before him, don’t assume, don’t be ashamed, and don’t look at anybody only focus on the master. If while in church you saw Jesus physically what will you do?
- Be Ready To Receive: Accept instruction, be fast to say amen, quickly claim your portion, whatsoever he tells you to do, do it. Jesus told the paralytic man take up your bed and walk, and immediately he started walking. Don’t wait a seconds after Jesus’ order. If Jesus says you are blessed then you are blessed, if Jesus tells you; take up your bed then take it up. Don’t keep yourself in your troubles. In our days (today) Jesus always appears in person of Pastors, Evangelists, Bishops, Apostles by His word or by the Holy Spirit or even as you read or listen to Voices from Zion.
When your needs are met then
Make It Known: Firstly, share your testimony, where you are touch, return to give glory as to receive perfection and wholeness. Only those that return to give thanks to God will be made whole. Don’t allow the devil to deceive you to slight divine intervention. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, *And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. *And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? *There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. *And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
- When Jesus is present the devil is absent.
- Jesus enters into any atmosphere by his name.
- Jesus enters into lives by salvation.
- Jesus heals by the faith of the receiver.
- Wherever Jesus is found miracles are found.
Features Of Supernatural Atmosphere
- Joy Unspeakable: In His presence there is fullness of joy that cannot be described. Psalms 16:11Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
- Power: To tread upon serpent and scorpions, to destroy all the ability of the enemy. Psalms 110:1-3The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. *The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. *Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. Power is available in God’s presence to destroy our destroyer.
- Healing: Healing is always available in God’s presence. You can tap into healing by faith in God’s presence.
- Light: You will receive vision about the next phase of your life and also light about the challenging darkness in His presence.
- Favour: There is always a bell of favour ringing in Zion for whoever can hear it. Psalms 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. *For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof. Favour always eradicates misfortune and bad luck.
- God’s Voice: According to Psalms 29:3-11 you will hear God’s Voices telling you the right thing to do to come out of a particular challenges.
- Deliverance: There is total deliverance from oppression in God’s presence. Obadiah 1:17But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
We can continue on and on, but let conclude this way that any good thing missing in your life can be found in God’s presence. Supernatural atmosphere refers to divine presence.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 email@example.com
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio