LOVE BEYOND EXPRESSION
Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. *This is the first and great commandment. *And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. *On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
If you find Love, you won’t let it go, one of the major reason you keep changing women like clothes and some ladies(women) kept testing men to men is because they haven’t find Love. If you find true love you will keep it, you will subject your life to her demand. You will place yourself under some difficulties to keep it. You may go as far as to stop some characters of yours just for Love sake. Let’s look at some biblical characteristics of Love from 1Corinthians 13:4-13NLT Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud *or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. *It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. *Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. *Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever! *Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! *But when full understanding comes, these partial things will become useless. *When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. *Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely. *Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is LOVE.
So Love is the path to the highways of Life. One of the scarcest commodities in this generation is LOVE. We are in the generation of rogues; people who empty others to fill up themselves. This is a generation of terrorist, poor girls are looking for rich men to date (marry) and wretched men (guys) looking for rich men daughter to loot. Anyone that doesn’t have above mentioned virtues and qualities of Love (from 1Corinthians 13:4-13) cannot show true Love towards God and towards his fellow human. For instance
- If you are not kind and patient, you can’t get to the root of some matters and it will be very difficult for you to change any one at all.
- If you are envious you will be a hater of progress and hardly will you wish others progress. Envy also leads to bitterness.
- If you are proud and boastful, you will become God’s enemy and men will revile you.
- If you start misbehaving; you will through your deeds disturb good systems and godly operations.
- If you are self centred; you will delay the growth of yourself and others.
- If you are easily provoked, you will scatter good things (that took you lot of time to gather) and say things that may put you in chains.
- If you always think evil, with time you will carry it out or be use by the devil as an intermediary between the devil and men.
- If you always rejoice in iniquity, you will suddenly be destroyed.
- If you abhor the truth, you will live your live in error.
- If you always give up on time, you won’t access the treasures ahead of you.
- You will always fail in life without LOVE.
True Love Will Be Tested By Fire
Daniel 3:1-30 it will take time and situations of life to know who really Loved you and those that Love God. Most women get tied in relationship via sweet words and gifts (presents) A man or woman who truly Loved you will go through tough times with you. True Love is not mostly consisted in presents and words. Though words and giving can be engaged to express ones heart condition for another yet it is what you do, that will prove your love for God and humanity. Imagine it yourself; a Christian that can sing any song of Love for God and a brother or a sister that wrote poems of Love for his Lover without showing the Love in practical terms is not Love is deceit. Remember Love endures hardness. If you find true Love you will stick to it. Love set free, Love command emotions, Love energise such that when you are with someone that actually loved you; you won’t want her to be far from you. Love is beyond sex, romance, kissing and other body to body emotion.
Those That Cherish Love The Most
Yes! There are some set of people that cherishes being love more than others. They includes
- The Orphans *The rejected *The homeless *The widow/widower *The needy *The sickly *The handicap
- The physically Challenged individuals. *The hated and the abandoned *The poor *Slaves *The barren *The unmarried *Children e.t.c
The above list is unending, you will noticed that some don’t cherish being Loved but with time your characteristics of Love will break into their hearts, at times it takes time before Love comes to fruition. It’s a seed that grows. Let’s look at
Our world is gradually becoming a wild life park, where most people cannot sleep like a baby, with their two eyes closed. Unrest and noise of war everywhere yet God almighty will not descend physically to make the world a better place to live in, he will go through the operations of men and women referred to as world changers Joel 2:1-11, Romans 8:19 you can’t really make positive impart in this world without Love for humanity and God. Every living that desired to be a world changer (for positivity) must be ready to be overrun with Love. Without Love you can’t make any serious impart because:- *Love empowers you to honour God and esteem others better. *Love Releases the virtue of contentment and empowers and make it easy to be happy with those that has gone ahead of you. *Love make one uncomfortable without looking for ways to help those in need. Helping the needy is normal to those that Love.
Without Love you are not important to anyone on earth. The Love you have for others is what determines where they place you in their heart. Some people are suffering from unrest because of the evil they have done which prayers cannot even take away. Becoming world changer is easy with Love.
Two Paramount Kinds Of Love
- The Love of God: The Love God has for humanity is beyond expression and that’s why he kept accepting us by mercy. He once destroyed all living but safe Noah and his family in the ark God told him to build. Genesis 7:1-24, 8:1-22, 9:1-29 God bears long with humanity until he gave up his only begotten son for sacrifice. John 3:16 God gave the most painful things he had to averts the curses on humanity because he Loved us. We ought to Love God because he loved us more. Whenever you kick against God or his church in any way, then you don’t Love God. True Love for God is in what you do mostly, not what you say!
- The Love for our neighbour: Your neighbour is created by God. You need to show them Love. Do you know that when you show true Love to people they will be beaten hands down? Someone is totally for your hurt and you are totally out for his/her good, with time he or she will be beaten hands down. Shielding oneself from all evil interferences is normal life course, protect yourself from all forms of evil as the Lord enables you. At times loving our neighbour could also means delivering them from their enemies (or troubles) if you have the capacity to do so. The following scripture says more Genesis 14: 1-24, Job 29:1-13.
True Love is beyond expression; if you find Love you will do anything within your capacity to keep it, so also if God find true Love in you he will stick to you (he will do anything to keep you safe, sound and joyful).
True Love is beyond giving material things, it’s so deep that if you find it in an individual, you will stay tied to the individual. Be blessed.
I Love you.
DOWNLOAD. READ. SHARE