You are welcome to this exaltation room today; where God had ordained your greatness and
manifest his glory upon your life. It’s said that human wants are insatiable so also is God in
want of servants. Where God needs servants’ so many are appearing as leaders. You are redeemed, wash and saved for one purpose, and that purpose is revealed in this special edition of
Voices From Zion called MY SERVANTS
But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. Isaiah 41:8
In order for us to understand and appreciate the privilege of serving, let’s look back
1.He Saves You: John 1:12-13 you became born again (Christian) not by your power or your will but by the will of God. Judging by your dirty past, you shouldn’t have been forgiven easily, but Jesus paid ‘all’ the price by his blood. The book of Leviticus from Chapter 1 is an encyclopaedia of how to come out of each sin and even some can not be averted by any sacrifice, yet the death of Jesus Christ averts all your sins and washes away your iniquity. God had called you to his side to serve him, you are saved by grace. The scripture says in Isaiah 43:6-7 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; *Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
2. He Gave You Power: John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: you discovered that the moments you gave your life to Christ everything about (your) life changes, your thought, your taste, the way you carry yourself, your dressing, your characteristics; because the one you gave your life to is in Charge. He empowers you above the sin, Iniquity and bond of the devil that kept you in darkness. Now you are son of God, you are daughters of Zion you can appear as light and darkness hide 2Corinthians 6:18-17 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. *Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
3. He Fills You With His Spirit: God’s Presence in a man’s life is the indwelling of Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of God John 14:16-18, 16:12-15. Thank God that you have the Holy Spirit guiding, teaching and comforting you. God did this for you for a purpose; which is recorded in Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
4. He Blesses You: Some were very poor before they met Christ, some were living in abject poverty contemplating suicide but almighty God brought them out of the crunch of poverty into life of prosperity by his son Jesus Act 3:26, 2Corinthians 8:9, yet God did this for you for a purpose 1Timothy 6:17-19 …Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; *That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; *Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
5. He Took Away Your Sickness And Replace You In Death: Many would have died by terminal diseases, evil ailment and death sentences pass on them but Jesus averted it. Psalm 103:1-5. There are believer today who had few days to live when Jesus met them and set them free. Some would have died in prison, but he brought them out, on this note let us called to remembrance where Jesus began with us, what he had done for us, how he has helped us, let’s think deep. If not for salvation where would you have been today? Thank you Jesus ‘just imagine; ‘remove Jesus from your life’ what remains’ the greatest treasure we have is ‘the life of God (eternal Life) in us. He saved you for a purpose. Read Matthew 28:18-20
You are saved to serve, you are God’s servant, God had chosen you to serve him with pure heart, to worship him wholeheartedly 1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: True! You are for his praise.
What Is Serving The Lord?
- Doing what he tells you to do to expand his kingdom on the earth. Ezekiel 2:1-2
- Putting God first in all things Matt 6:33
- Helping others out of their predicament Psalm 41:1-3
- Praying for the move of God Act 4:24-31
- Encouraging fellow Christian to remain in the faith. Hebrew 10:25
- Living at your best to the advancement of his kingdom Ephesians 4:29
- Taking care of God’s servants such as Pastors, Evangelist e.t.c Matthew 10:41, Galatians 6:6
- Serving in the house of God as obedient singer, usher, council, preacher, and so on (not eye service) Psalm 84:1-12
- Living a life of Christ outside the church(building).Hebrew 6:1
All of the above and more are the avenues to serve God.
THE DOOMS DAY
2Timothy 3:1-5 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. *For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, *Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, *Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; *Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Before our very eyes the dooms day has come, even into the Church of Christ. Have you noticed? Some evil happening in some assembly (Churches)
- Pastors Practicing fornication, sleeping with different women, taking girls in the church to bed ah!
- Church councils(elders) Fighting over offering, slashing to share.
- Ladies (girls) and women in the church dressing as if going to night club.
- Men in the Church oppressing themselves fighting over uncertainty.
- Money spender’s competition in the church.
- Ordering Pastors to their taste.·Ritual Killers, Thieves and other workers of iniquity selected as Church anniversary chairman.
- Car war in the Church.
- Claiming levels and oppressing people with position.
- Preaching against; altar against altars
- Singing worldly songs in Church.
- Gay Marriage, lesbian and homosexual in the Church.
- Contrary spirits such as marine, serpentine, witchcraft and other demon possessed’ in church as workers and so many other evil had silently crept into Church of Christ today.
The solution is
Keep serving and God will save even those unsaved in Church.
The words you have received is from the throne of grace. Please treasure all you have read in this edition Voices From Zion and work with it; you will thank God you did.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio