SECRET OF GREATNESS
Luke 5:16 And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed: God has been speaking into the situation of His people through this medium (Voices From Zion). I want you to appreciate this fact that when God says it, it sticks. This month God is showing you secret of greatness so that throughout your lifetime you will not be small. Isaiah 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time. It’s often said that some are born great; meaning some are lucky while others are not, no! According to God Almighty, everyone is born great (Genesis 1:26-28 says And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. *So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. *And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.). God created us in His image of greatness breathe greatness into us but will not be great for us. Seed of greatness has been sown into everyone male and female on earth today, but how many people are exploring that great gift that God has planted in them. Greatness in everyone does not mean it will manifest automatically, someone said we are not a creature of chance but of choice. Deuteronomy 30:19 says I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: Your choice determines whose choice you become. why not choose to be great today, before we go further let’s appreciate this fact that if you can see a great future ahead; you will work towards it, can you pause and think about what you want to become, how you want people to address you, your status in the community, your impart on lives. Do you want glory or shame? GREATNESS! Christianity has the largest number of great people(worshippers) worldwide to proved that our God makes great, if we care to follow his dictates. Greatness can come through the following avenues:
- Hard Work: if you are lazy, don’t expect to be great in anything you do. Idleness brings untimely and timely shame, when others has gone up through the instrumentality of diligence the idle ones will remain in a certain small position. The mentality of some people is what made them idle. Please stop counting your failures and expecting death, stand up and do some thing worthwhile with your life. What about if you don’t die the next 70 years what will you become with idleness. (Prov 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.)
- Exploring Your Talents:) All you need for people to need you is already packaged inside you. There are certain qualities that came with you into this world- among those qualities are your talents and spirirual gifts. If you don’t look diligently inward, you can’t discover the real you. What you know will make you known. Your talents and gifting are highway to your unending success. Talents makes you original, Bible said the gift of a man makes room for him. You must be needed for something. Explore and trade with your talents for Addition and Greatness. (Matt 13:44. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
- Following The Great; The following here means working in the footsteps of the great. Walk with the wise so that you can be wise(r), walk with the great so that so that you can be great (or greater). We can follow the great ones by reading their books, listening to them, going to them to learn and loving them. The celebrity you don’t celebrate cannot make you. Luke 5:11 (Matt 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.) It’s also good to note that following God makes great. If you reject your saviour you have rejected solution. Jesus makes great and empower people for greatness if you can receive Him today no doubt he will make you great, by teaching you the necessary things about your personal greatness on the earth. Shout I will follow Jesus. It’s one thing to be great, it’s another thing entirely to sustain that greatness. Greatness received is not greatness sustained. One time greatness is not all time greatness. To sustain our greatness we must understand the secret of greatness.
- Jesus was born great Luke1:32 tell us that Jesus …shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
- Work for his greatness. It is recorded in John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. and
- Sustain his greatness. Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Jesus was prophesied into existence by God and his prophets, yet when He got here, he fasted, He prayed, he works and succeeds in every thing He does. You do not have any excuse not to succeed.
Rise up on your seat and pray these prayers.
- Oh Lord, teach me your way.
- Oh Lord, empower me to take personal responsibility for my life.
- Oh Lord, give me spirit of diligence.
- Father empowers me to remain disciplined and focus in life.
- Show me the right man to follow that will enhance my greatness.
- Beginning from today, Oh Lord, let my talent and my gifting began to manifest. Luke 5:16 said And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed: That is His secret of greatness in verses 12-15 of Luke 5, His greatness was manifesting but, he withdrew himself to pray to sustain his greatness. What you do in secret about your greatness is important to your greatness. Battle of sustaining one’s greatness is one-man battle. Proverb 18:1 it’s always good for any one that want to remain great to always set aside time in a lonely place to communicate with self, and God. Shout my Glory cannot be stop!
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 email@example.com
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio