You are welcome to this wisdom bank; where you are to released right attitude towards your goal in life, get balance out of your shakings, be standard and established in all you do. Life can be frustrating and every moment can be spent in fear and despondency as long as one does not know what it takes to enjoy the best of life. On this point I welcome you into wisdom bank and for your sake this edition of Voices From Zion is written titled: Standing Alone John 6:65-69
Standing Alone: Does not mean that you should abstain totally from people or from those that have nothing good to offer or add to your life but it also mean knowing who you are and take your stand. Knowing your worth, knowing your calling, knowing your importance, knowing your purpose of living and stand by it, not allowing whosoever to shift your direction elsewhere, not allowing family, neighbours friends and even your enemies to take you away from your calling, purpose or assignment. Most of us locate our treasure in harsh economy neither should we allow good economy of the nations destroys it. Be blessed in Jesus name. Let’s read John 6:65-69.
And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. *From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. *Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? *Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. *And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
We have to be watchful; as the Bible had said …him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1 Corinthians 10:12. There are ‘influences’ that we should be careful of;
- People Influence People: Act 14:3-5,19 says Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands. *But the multitude of the city was divided: and part held with the Jews, and part with the apostles. *And when there was an assault made both of the Gentiles, and also of the Jews with their rulers, to use them despitefully, and to stone them… And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead. Act 23:12.
Be careful of who you followed to do things, many people has strong evil influence on others. Never look at the worth of any man to follow him misbehave. Be careful of evil persuasions, some are doing the wrongs they are doing because of one so-called great politician persuaded them.
Believe in peace, not war against your fellow human; believe in settlement not the other way round. Never take law into your hands, that’s why we have leaders and national force to handle cases. So many had joined themselves to blood guilty people and became guilty of blood; killing God’s ministers, destroying life and property. Any religion that encourages killing of whomsoever; do not agree with them. It is devilish! It should be root out of existence. So many national leaders had moved their people against some things that would have been benefits to their country. Many religious leaders have been involved in kindling religious crisis in the nations of the earth. Today there is no religion or gathering of worshippers that has no division (within them). For the Christians there should be no Paul followers and Peter Followers separately. We should be one in Christ but today’s believers believed in their Pastor than the Bible, in fact if their Pastor cancels John3:16 they will agree with him. If you allow any man or woman to influence your life wrongly then you are an infant, you are not up to five years of age, what a shame!
- Challenges Changes People: Job waited in the time of his challenges, Isaac kept on digging and Paul refused to shiver. Genesis 26:15-22NLT So the Philistines filled up all of Isaac’s wells with dirt. These were the wells that had been dug by the servants of his father, Abraham… He reopened the wells his father had dug, which the Philistines had filled in after Abraham’s death. Isaac also restored the names Abraham had given them. *Isaac’s servants also dug in the Gerar Valley and discovered a well of fresh water. *But then the shepherds from Gerar came and claimed the spring. “This is our water,” they said, and they argued over it with Isaac’s herdsmen. So Isaac named the well Esek (which means “argument”). *Isaac’s men then dug another well, but again there was a dispute over it. So Isaac named it Sitnah (which means “hostility”). *Abandoning that one, Isaac moved on and dug another well. This time there was no dispute over it, so Isaac named the place Rehoboth (which means “open space”), for he said, “At last the Lord has created enough space for us to prosper in this land.”
Do not allow your unwanted condition to turn you to a devil. Who knows? May be many of the people that engages in magic money or rituals got themselves trap into that horrible state of life because they couldn’t wait (endure) during their challenge (hard times). Challenges are normal to life, you only need to get empower to forge ahead, get closer to God; to walk through it, condition are not to be permanent don’t make it so. Even weather conditions, times and seasons are not permanent, they changes. Never tie yourself to trouble or tie trouble to yourself by giving up on God and accept devil’s offer. John 14:14, Romans 8:33-39,
- Prints & Media: Daniel 9:2 says In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. (Also study Hebrew 4:12 and Psalm 12:6 for deeper understanding) most treasures are hid in written books. Book is one of the major way people’s life are influenced for good or for evil.
The book you read and the kind of information you expose yourself to will change your lifestyle with time. A man that pick a radio program or a presenter as his best(adviser) may soon be misled, books are to inform, enlighten, empower our discoveries and help us see further on some subjects. Books are written by human being, not spirit but there are devil loaded authors that has push some materials out to grasp people and throw them into outer darkness of life. Some books are written to confuse. To understand any book, simply place the Holy Bible above all books, pray that Holy Spirit should grant you access into the deep knowledge of scriptures; which will disarm the forces of wrong information upon your life but you have to believe the (66 books of the) Bible more than other books and whatever is contrary should be nullify.
The above three points will help any man to stand no matter what’s coming against him. It will help to know what to do at every point, let’s learn more as we further this study in the life of the greatest master, leader and preacher.
Jesus Stood Alone
The following scriptures prove to us that Jesus was never wrongly influence, but bring people to God through his word and life. He thought the word of Light and gave us his life.
John 2:23-24 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. *But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
He did not commit himself to them, he stood alone!
Matthew 26:37-45. And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. *Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me…Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Even when he needed help in prayers none offered him, he stood alone.
Matthew 26:50-54 And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him. *And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest’s, and smote off his ear. *Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. *Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? *But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be? At this point sword was introduce but Jesus fulfilled scripture; he stood alone.
John 19:10-19 He went through all allegations, suffered and he stood alone.
John 19:30 None of his disciples was crucified with him, not even Jairus or Jairus daughter whom he raised from the dead, not Lazarus, Mary and Martha, none of his Lovers, fans, brothers, sisters, parent and neighbour. He stood Alone. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
- No matter what, answer all questions in the right way. The truth Jesus spoke makes many to turn back from him. Don’t please man to offend God. verse 65says And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
- Allow anyone to leave you at any time, allow them to go if they want to, never force any one to abide with you, otherwise it will cause you great disaster. Verse 66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
- That’s a great leader talking. No matter how many persons left you, some will choose to remain with you for life. *Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
- Your quality, your uniqueness, your originality and your good influences makes you amiable to so many. Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
- Until people are sure of you, you have not succeeded. *And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
See you next time; bless someone else today by SHARING.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio