The Man Child
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. Revelation 12:13
The greatest man of this world today and heroes that had walked pass through the earth leaving an indelible mark on the surface of the soil were all born of woman and brought to greatness by some women. Women are so loaded that in their weakness they raise giants and make the impossible possible, hardly would you find any great man anywhere without the imprint or impart of a woman in his life. On this topic The Man Child you will find out why the devil’s number one target is the woman.
The strategies of the devil are to destroy any man is to cast evil at the woman that is assigned to them. The truth is that no man is self made, without a woman or some women. In the weakness of so called inferior woman lies the strength of a man, with a woman in your life, you get answer to your question cheaply without a woman everything is hard. If you don’t have a woman in your life a lot of things won’t work out. If your desire is peace abundance, progress long life and fulfilment then you need a woman.
Exploits Of Women In The Bible
- Mother Of Moses: Naturally looking or thinking about the action of Moses mother in saving her sons life was an insane act and senseless move , at times women do some certain things as if they are magician and where men had failed severally with their (women) input success is inevitable. Every man needs a woman. Moses became Pharaoh’s daughter’s son via the in-born act of Moses’ Mother, which made Moses escaped being killed as other male born. Same Moses was used by God to deliver the Hebrew from the strange land; he wrought a lot of signs and wonders in Egypt, at the red sea and on their way to Canaan land. He was so anointed that when descending from the Mount; they couldn’t look at his face because it shone as the sun. He commanded and blessed but if the mother didn’t took that seemingly senseless step, what would have become of baby Moses. I need to say this loud and clear. Every man needs woman otherwise hardship. Study Exodus 1:22, 2:1-10 for more prove.
- Hannah Mother Of Samuel: 1Samuel 1:9-28 This is another terrible sacrifice made by a woman. So terrible and senseless that anyone who will hears it then, would have count Hannah foolish. She had being barren and mocked for years yet she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head. And she did as she said; And when she had weaned him, she took him up with her, with three bullocks, and one ephah of flour, and a bottle of wine, and brought him unto the house of the Lord in Shiloh: and the child was young. *And they slew a bullock, and brought the child to Eli. *And she said, Oh my lord, as thy soul liveth, my lord, I am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the Lord. *For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him: *Therefore also I have lent him to the Lord; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord. And he worshipped the Lord there. Wow! So she returned back to barrenness because now Samuel lived with Prophet Eli and no more regarded as her son. She did this as at the time God needed someone to replace Eli and his children for corrupting the prophet’s office in Israel. Thinking about this scenes, is like women have God’s direct line. They knew what God needed, I think their is something unknown and magical about every woman because how did Hannah knew the intention of God? Women are awesome Samuel became the most honoured, respected and sought after Prophet in Israel, his word never falls to the ground, he was the king maker and the king removal. But what would have Samuel became if his mother had not lent him unto the Lord. Yes! Hannah later had more children because the liberal soul shall be made fat and he that watereth shall be watered …Samuel’s name and impart cannot be erased. Study more on 1Samuel 1:9-28
- Mary Mother Of Jesus : Matthew 1:18-25 we can call her Mary the Cheated why? You may wonder! She was denied of the right way of getting married, denied of the right way of living with an husband, because she got truncated by the HolyGhost. She carried through in faith and gave birth to our Lord Jesus Christ. She nursed him up and play the role of a passionate mother well not even minding where he gave birth to him, in the manger or thinking of the attention of the midwives she missed at child bearing as proved in Luke 2: 42-52 Can the input and agreement of Mary be annulled ? The place of Mary in the life Jesus was very vital and can’t be done away with.
A WORD FOR EVERY WOMAN:
That child in your hand is God’s heritage; giving to you to nurse to greatness. Every child should be loved but the man child and the proper child needed more attention.
The man child will not amount to anything if the woman did not assume her place in his destiny but here is the end time agenda of the dragon, calling to remembrance the exploits of Moses, Samuel, Jesus, the heroes of faith of the past and that of our generation. The devil in form of the dragon had come down to make war and persecute any woman that want to bring forth the man Child.
SHE NEEDS PRAYER
- If she’s barren or suffering from childbearing disease.
- If she is devilish and wicked.
- If she always destroys things and life.
- If she’s not loving, caring and sacrificial.
- If her husband suffers because of her…she needs prayer.
Inspirational Thought Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio