CHRISTIANS LIVING IN RURAL AREA
There are places in each country of the world today that can be classified as rural. Rural areas are places where the government are yet to develop to standardized community modern day level. Some of such places are where human are de-human and lived almost like animals. Let’s look at forms of rural area based on my own physiology:
- Typical Rural Areas: These are very rural areas where you will never find good road networks, no electricity supply, no governmental water supply but the dwellers of such place depends on their own means of water supply, create footpath and some get their own alternating power supply.
Examples of typical rural areas are hamlets, villages, settlements and some abandoned places.
- Developing Rural Areas: is such an area where Government has commence development program, such as construction of road networks, electricity supply and installation of good (pipe running) water for the dwellers.
They are places where Government has started to intervene.
- Developed Rural Areas: They are still rural because their road networks are not standard, unstable electricity and failing water supply.
Rural areas can be termed as a burial ground of precious destiny because therein; twenty five families can share one bungalow building (their rooms facing each other, sharing same toilets, bathroom and kitchen). Envying and pock-nosing into other person’s affair and when they see you rising above them they draw you back to their poverty level mostly with their witch haunting powers. Most rural areas are filled with hay-weird people that think poor and won’t want any to rise above them in their poverty. It’s a burial ground of destiny because a man can be reduced to nothing by the things he got himself involved in. Any rich man that built his house in rural areas must spend high on security, because security in most rural areas is next to nothing. Most of the calamities, chaos, explosions and insurgencies occur in the rural areas. Most of the house owners in the rural areas don’t build according to government master plan but as they wish. Some can even build on gas line. Life and destiny are not really safe in the rural areas where standard health care can’t be found and because of tough witchcraft powers and uncivilized reactions to issues. You should hate dwelling in rural areas and seek out for high browsing areas to reside. Typical urban centres may be costly but it’s safer and peaceful than any rural areas.
Christians Living In Rural Area
- Christians Living In Rural Area Should be careful where they worship. Some worship centres are set up in rural areas to multiply the struggle of people and defraud them.
- Christians Living In Rural Area Should be careful where they buy things needed in their home because some shops are built to not just for business but as a trap and I think buying from people’s room should be given a second thought.
- Christians Living In Rural Area Should be careful of whom they associate with; most rural areas are the hideouts of the wicked. Some had been able to live a bit different in the rural areas but are not totally free from rural area community’s problems.
At the beginning God almighty place man in the Garden of Eden which has everything needed by man. The Bible has this record:- Genesis 2:7-15 *And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. *And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. *And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. *And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. * The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; *And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. *And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. *And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. *And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Everyone living in the rural areas needs to plan their escape from there and Government needs to commits to the development of rural areas otherwise we can’t but raise more touts, harlots, and weird individuals because even most of the school buildings in the rural areas are too poor to raise good students.
The government needs to act fast because if the government won’t commits to the well being of their countrymen they will have a lot of crisis to manage.
Christians are protected wherever they are found. The following scriptures will be relevant for the safety of all Christians and missionaries (1.)God is our protector Isaiah 43:2 (2.) Jesus is right there with us Mathew 28:18-20 (3.) The presence and the leadings of Holy-Spirit. Romans 8:14
Even if the Government had refused to intervene in an area the Christians and the church of Christ can bring a positive change by preaching soul converting messages in the open and pray for the areas. Prayer works even while every other things failed.
You need to pray:
- If you are living in a place you are not allowed to practice your Christianity fully.
- If you are living in the midst of wicked souls
- If all your imagination is to be dwelling in rural areas.
- If you never thought of living big and well.
- If you always have opposition living in high browsing urban centres
Inspirational Thought Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio