AYONIMYTE BIBLICAL POETS 5
Reflection on King Hezekiah Sickness and Restoration Isaiah 38:1-5
Isa 38:1-5 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. *Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the Lord, *And said, Remember now, O Lord, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore. *Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying, *Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.
Nothing in this world should be cherished above the knowledge of the Almighty God. From the experience of King Hezekiah we discovered that ‘God can change his intention about us’ base on our knowledge of him. God can turn away negative prophetic verdict on our lives, all because he is God. Isaiah the first class prophet was sent by God to Hezekiah, that he will surely die, but Hezekiah turns to God and God sent Isaiah back to him that 15 more years are added, wow! This means you
- Can turn away negative prophetic verdict by direct access to divinity.
- You can get cured from deadly sicknesses and diseases by your knowledge of Almighty God.
- You have right to more days.
- No human has the right to determine how long and well you live.
- You can uproot yourself from the terminating words of any man or woman no matter how fiery, respected and celebrated they are; they aren’t your maker.
- Those who had direct access to God cannot be mess up in life but your access to God is made possible only in Jesus Christ without whom you don’t even have God on your side. If you must change the course of evil determined against you, then you must surrender your life to Jesus Christ and become child of God; serve him truthfully and faithfully. Remain ever Blessed.
BIBLICAL POETS Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio