CHANGE OF POSITION
It’s said that stagnant water stinks, Anything that resides a certain position for too long will loose some properties such as colour, size e.t.c if a man (human being) remains in a position of life for too long-it brings shame.
know that the Lord had opened before us opportunity to go forward and get better. Opportunity of good ideas, good jobs, good people around us, opportunity of new things are there to change our position positively. Deuteronomy 1: 6-10 The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: *Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates. *Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them. *And I spake unto you at that time, saying, I am not able to bear you myself alone: *The LORD your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude.
Change is movement. Change is motion, it’s increase, decrease, going higher or lower, ascending or descending, but you will move forward to catch up with devine favour in Jesus name. In Ezekiel 37:1-10 Dried bones change to great army of Israel.
Is permanent or temporal placement. A state of life, it also means rank or level. In position their is first, middle and last, you shall not be the last in Jesus name. Even Jesse’s sons pass by Samuel the Prophet according to their hirerchy in the family in first Samuel 16:5-7 which says And he said, Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice unto the LORD: sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice. And he sanctified Jesse and his sons, and called them to the sacrifice. *And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD’s anointed is before him. *But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.. he who takes the lead is the “first” position.
Catalyst For Change Of Position
1) The Voice Of God: Deuteronomy 1: 6 The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: the voice of the Lord moves people forward, how? It breaks every barrier on their way forward. Devil is responsible for most stagnation in life and until the voice of the Lord come through ‘you may not go through Psalm 29: 1-10
Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength. *Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. *The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters. *The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty. *The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. *He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. *The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire. *The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. *The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory. *The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever. *The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. through this medium God’s voice is reaching you and no force can withstand it. No matter who is sitting on your destiny, the voice of God will unsit them in Jesus name, Halleluyah that thing that you are longing to get, God’s voice will put it in your hand- Amen!
2) Turn: 2nd Chronicle 7:14 says If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Check yourself; what you are doing presently, think about what your present position and forces that kept you in it, think about when things was good and when things are now bad-think! Isaiah1:18-19 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. *If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: May be you need to turn to have a better story. Please don’t be ashamed to turn, see into what you will enjoy when you turned. Bible said wrong communication corrupt good manners, until you return from following some fellows you will not have change of story, when they leave you God will step in. Let’s turn from self to God, from evil to good, let’s turn from mediocrity to boldness, let’s turn from wickedness to goodness, let’s turn from stealing to working, let’s turn from fornication to glorification, let’s turn from death to life, let’s turn from every devil to God almighty. By this time tomorrow you shall be better than what you are now, in Jesus name.
3) De-Taste: Your present position, Refuse to be fully satisfy with your situation, strife to go forward. If you want to really change position, refuse the position you are with all your heart fixed your gaze on next level,why? Until you break out of where you are within, the next phaze is not in view.
4) Get The Facts/Secure The Truth: A young man discover that the reason his father was ridiculed in the community was because of drinking alcohol, he also reasoned why his elder brothers are not going forward academically is because of immorality, he decided to stay away from drinking alcohol and fornication-Today this young man is the glory of that same family, respected in school and in the church. Get the fact to know the root cause and secure the truth to change position. Sit down and reason out why everyone in your generation is suffering the same thing – so that you can escape. Proverb 18:1 Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.
PREPARATION FOR CHANGE OF POSITION
You don’t just grow from youth to adult, you have to prepare to be responsible, A boy/a girl is different from man and a woman the difference is all about responsibility. If you refuse to prepare for the next position, you may be demoted when you get there or in some cases ‘you will never get there. Decorate your mind with the right knowledge to function in your place. Uplift your spirit-man with the truth to have a solid foundation and cannot be root-out by evil forces.
WHAT TO ENJOY IN YOUR NEW POSITION
As the word said: Deuteronomy 1: 6-10
Sworned Blessing: Blessings has being sworn over your family. Every family has special blessing from God the father of all, but may be others has not found it, because you found what they has not found; you will enjoy it to maximum. Halleluyah. The sworn blessings of God over your family will manifest in your life this month- in Jesus name. You shall not suffer causes anymore in Jesus name. Genesis 12:1-3
Muliplication: You will enjoy multiplication of good people, multiplly financially, and every side. You shall not be small, you shall be great. Whatever multiplication means to you; take it now! in Jesus name.
Become A Celebrity: In your new position you shall be celebrated. There are higher places ahead, better than where you are right now; the place you will shine as stars of heavens.
You will never need
- To shed human blood, to go foward, Jesus has shed his blood for you.
- To CHEAT another person to get over him or her.
- To CAUSE CHAOS to get across to a position.
- To plan aganist anybody to go foward.
- To backbite to go forward, why? Backbiters remain at the back.
- To buy favour for change of position because those who lift you today may plan your down fall tomorrow.
- To worship any man to go forward,God can kill anybody for your sake
Listen To These:
Psalm 75: 6-7 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. *But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Psalm 60:11 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our: