ERRORS IN GOSPEL MINISTER’S MARITAL RELATIONSHIP
All gospel ministers today should know that we are God’s representatives and many are actually watching us which means that by all means we should lived right. There are lot of errors in some Gospel minister’s marital relationship which is sending forth odour of stinking smell. See some
- The Unmarried Gospel Ministers: must lived a cleansed life and should not be found with opposite sex all the time such as going to evangelism together, praying together, chatting and walking with one or several opposite sexes almost all the time. This act is not a good one because you are doing evil to the poor minds around you, even believers. But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: 1 Corinthians 7:32
- The Courting Gospel Ministers: Those planning to get married soon should be watchful of temptation because they tend to get closer than before. Even if both are gospel ministers they should obey scriptures and not take courtship as marriage. Most ministers of the gospel get into sex before marriage few days to their (Church) wedding; because the devil is actually after something he saw they didn’t see. You shall not fall victim in Jesus name. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3
- The Married Ministers: Some married ministers actually found favour in the sight of God according to Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. They found someone that really Loved them, labour for their progress and peace. Someone that really understood them and bond with them easily but some of the gospel ministers that inherited this kind of favour from the Lord had taken chances and allowed the wonder God did for them to become mystery (or even a snare) by
- Publicly Publicizing the good deeds of their spouse even on the altar while preaching. This is not good enough because you are elevating a personality above all others unknowingly and that way some may start to look for the flaws of your spouse and bring out fact that will lead to an open shame, be careful.
- Taking Advantages of he/she is ‘a good person’ and refused to fulfilled their right fully and play their role as wife or husband well in the home. These will surely sprang up fight someday as one is already feeling neglected.
- Some Gospel Ministers run after the well being of their church members fully not considering their home. If you are a good pastor, you should also be a good husband. If you are a good prophetess you should also be a good wife. Obeying Biblical laws makes you the best in every other aspects of life. Jesus cares!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
BE WISE Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio