Voices From Zion: Vol 11, All eyes On Me Series. I Cannot Be Disappointed
It’s obvious that most people are doing the right thing but suffering the wrong thing, what a paradox, why will you serve God and still be serving your enemies?. Truly it’s possible to be overcame by evil forces when your standing with God is in question but what of right standing and wrong happening? Someone out there had suffered for almost all the good service he has rendered; some have been jailed (imprisoned) for helping someone. Don’t be surprised, there are people killed for doing good. Some had contacted deadly diseases trying to help the sick, so many had lost almost all they labored for in life by helping others, one thing you must know is this; God saw all you are passing through that is why he’s putting this bulletin in your hand and as you carefully get down into the pool of I CANNOT BE DISAPPOINTED and you shall not be disappointed. Psalm 125:1-3 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
Disappoint: When you could not fulfill your promises then you have disappointed. Your trust in God on anything or for any good you render is vital. Your trust in God must be absolute; your faith in God must be total. The mastermind behind every evil on earth is the devil. He doesn’t want anyone to be free from his clutches, the cries weeping and silence in mortuary excites him. Any man that does good things to his fellow man is a major enemy to the devil. Doing good without been solid in faith is risky. If you ever help out, the enemies will look for ways of turning the evil on you. Haven’t you noticed that no matter how good any man in ruling position is, the enemy of mankind will look for ways to tarnish and spoil his image? As meek as Moses was the enemy moved him against God using the people he was leading, whereas Numbers 12:3 records that he was the meekest but never get to the Promised Land. Moses started the journey but his life was terminated when he was moved against God, God killed and buried him by himself. The Bible also told us in the letters of Paul to the Galatians: Galatians 6:9-10 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. *As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Can you see that? especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
If you are good to all without being discreet it is not safe. Some men and women across the globe had stopped helping out because of their negative experiences. Same way antivirus secure computer programs from corruption so also the security any philanthropist and good people needed is giving to the right person or helping godly people. Generally how do we trust God for our safety whenever we do well to people?
1.Trust In God’s Ability: We are told that power is ability to do things or carry out an operation. Until you are powered(by him)you cannot power anything. Your inner ability determines your overall result. Psalm 62:11, 110:1-3, Romans 13:1-2. You must tap into divine ability to overcome all the threatening and evil forces against you. God’s ability will put fire on your tongue to annul every amalgamation of evil that want to overturn your good deeds to bring you evil reports. Today you are delivered in Jesus name. Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. The ability of God empowers believers to speak against the dark clouds gathering against them, silence the pride of the evil workers, kill terrible enemies and stop every evil operation against them. Isaiah the prophet said in Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn… Halleluyah! So you can pray and cry to God to release his ability unto you. Many had spiritualists and priests as backbone yet suffered. You cannot be disappointed if you can cry unto God by yourself.
2. Trust In God’s Wealth: Psalm 62:10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them. Wealth and riches, abundance and a state of no lack is one of the things that weakens man’s spiritual life as all his needs are met. You may be shut into the sky financial-wise and business-wise by your giving lifestyle but suffer many things and even become God’s enemy if you are not established spiritually and morally. Here is a simple way out prescribe by the Aged Apostle Paul 1Timothy 6:17-19 also we need to know that God’s wealth can take care of our lacks. If you trust in God’s wealth you will lack nothing good. God’s wealth is the answer to all our needs, trust in His wealth and never be wicked as he discharges his wealth towards your direction.
3. Trust In God’s Wisdom: This is the major request every man on earth needs to always make ‘wisdom from God’ and to always trust God for way out. Your words can bring you into trouble, the best way you knew how to do things may be dabble. Your plan may land you in regret.
You need God’s wisdom. Wisdom said in Proverbs 8:12 that I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. Look at wisdom of God in operation in the life of our Lord Jesus Christ in Luke 20:19-26 how he put those sent against him to silence by wisdom. You need the wisdom of God to escape the edge of the sword.
4. Trust In God’s Health And Healing Package: Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Some were attacked by the devil, treated by him and got destroyed in his hands.
Just one drug is enough to wipe off every value and virtues in your brain, one injection is enough to kill you. You are not safe in the hands of haters. You are helpless in sickness that is why you need to trust in God’s Health and Healing Package. In God’s presence sickness will be terminated because God can’t co-exist with work of darkness. Psalm 105:37 He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. From today every sickness in your body is totally destroyed in Jesus name.
5. Trust in God’s Majesty: Psalm 45:2-4 …Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable… There are proud senators, senseless presidents and foolish kings on the earth today, because they see themselves as god of the people. Pride is bait to destruction. Do not exalt yourself; it’s a cheap way to destruction. We are admonish in 1Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Refer all the honours that came as the result of your good deeds back to the only wise and good God and your relevance among men shall not dwindle, your exalted seat shall not be taken, your position shall not be lost.
6.Trust in God’s Glory: There are many deformed men and women all round the world doing exploit in the kingdom of God on earth. There are able bodies carrying out humanitarian efforts but have stigma on their lives, therefore for your shame you shall receive God’s glory in Jesus name.
His glory will wipe off your shame if you can just trust him. They may accord your good deeds with other side of your life, but don’t worry as his glory will wipe off your shame. Anything that makes people feel sorry for you is shame; God’s glory is the way out. It could be that your enemies are labouring hard to make sure that you
descend from your glorious life to total shame, hold-on to God of all glory and you will not be disappointed
2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
7. Trust In God’s Blessings: Genesis 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. The blessings of God makes you the blessed among men. When God blesses a man his enemies becomes helpless but when a man orchestrate or make his way crookedly into anything he falls into terrible troubles that he won’t be able to deliver himself Proverbs 28:20 says …but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent. If you are under the blessings of God, your earnings (salary and wages) don’t count because you will be enjoying God’s blessings daily. All these and more are the ways to trust God. God may request you some steps but your trust in him will empower you to obey as Abraham obeyed him to offer Isaac as burnt sacrifice Genesis 22:1-18
Psalm 125:2 Those that trusted him will enjoy his company always. The moment you have a change of heart (to obey and trust him absolutely); you have put God on guards.
Psalm 125:3 Yes in fact the devil said to God Job 1:9-10 …Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?… God knows the level of your faith and won’t lose you by great temptation. No matter who is against you; on the Lord’s side you are safe.
God can not disappoint you when you are due, he will surely pay you. When it’s your time; favour will surely flow into your life. And you should know that at every point of need God will be there for you if you trust him. God’s word assured us in Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? By the impartation you have received from this edition of Voices From Zion your miracle is secure in Jesus name. Continue to do good and reap abundant blessings from all your good seeds in Jesus name. God’s word also said in Ephesians 6:8 that Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. Do well selflessly and use your inheritance to help humans and deliver the world around you from the hands of the wicked devil. Together let’s sing this song again Psalm 125:1-3
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio