It’s a known fact that most people’s “Love life” are not fulfilled, many people are not finding true Joy in their relationship, some in their marriage; they are just parching it and making up the whole thing. Marriage will stand stronger on the platform of Love. Some fondly says you can get marry to three kinds of persons, one a friend, two a person as mother and three a lover. A friend they said; because you have known each other very well, a mother because of care but have nothing tangible to say concerning a Lover. Let’s read this Lovers story in the book of king Solomon: Song of Solomon 3:1-11: By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not. *I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not. *The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth? *It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me. *I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.
*Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders of the merchant? *Behold his bed, which is Solomon’s; threescore valiant men are about it, of the valiant of Israel. *They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night. *King Solomon made himself a chariot of the wood of Lebanon. *He made the pillars thereof of silver, the bottom thereof of gold, the covering of it of purple, the midst thereof being paved with love, for the daughters of Jerusalem. *Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart. The scripture above means that
- Your Lover occupies the centre of your heart. You think about him or her whenever you are alone, you Love to have him or her seated beside you, Verse 1 of the scripture above said: By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul Loveth: not on the street but on the bed; therefore, your Lover occupies your heart. If you are truly in Love with someone everything inside of you rejoices whenever he’s around.
- The latter part of verse 1 said: but I found him not. Many people stop at thinking, seeking and searching bus-stop of Lover no! You need to go out after the one you Love. If you don’t dare impossibilities for your Lover, your Love is not genuine. May be your Lover has been capture by wicked forces of this world you need to go after Him with all zeal. Waiting for a Lover to return may be waiting for uncertainty. However, winning your Lover back is easily done if you can seek God for her return in Prayers: Praying Prayer like this: Lord bring back my Lover to me and destroy every strong man holding her back from me, Isaiah 49:24-26:Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? *But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. *And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
- It’s good to ask after the one you Love, don’t keep silent when you should open your mouth and speak louder. If a child is missing the mother will be restless.
- When you have found your Lover hold him and don’t let him go from you again. When you have found him is not the time to complain about the past, yes! Celebrate his arrival and allow him to enjoy the best of you onward. Spoil her with too much Love; pull some wonderful things out of her that day. Love is sweet, Love is powerful, Love is fire, Love made mad, Love gladdens the heart. Love enthrones, Love is powerful, Love is fire, Love heals the heart, Love engenders greatness; you will not lose your Lover again in Jesus name.
KEEPING A LOVER FOREVER
Be a Pleaser: Please your Lover, Don’t piece him out, nobody wants to stay in the heat. Please your Lover (husband) with good food, with your characters, your advice and when you get married sexually. Sex is not equals Love but sex can be done in a Lovely way. If your Lover is pleased; your marital bliss is established. Please! Please your Lover.
Appreciate Your Lover: Always appreciate the one you Love. Don’t allow anyone to appreciate your Lover (husband or wife) more than you. Someone you appreciate will not forget you on time. If you want to live in the centre of the heart of your Lover forever appreciate him always.
Talk About Your Lover: Talk about your Lover in the public. In discussion with Pastor few years ago, the Pastor said see this goat that I marry, she was not like my former wife that suffered barrenness. Always refer to your Lover as the best among others, if they say your own is too much; don’t mind them, continue because “God is Love” and He will fight for you, you are doing the right thing by talking about your Lover Before good people. Someone you talk good about openly will not want to misbehave. Song of Solomon 3:7-10.
Joy Multiplier: You need to learn how to multiply the joy of your Lover. Love every good thing she does and correct with absolute Love. Appreciate her, Love her style, in the day of celebration celebrate with her, in the day of mourning be by her side, let her find solace in you. Multiply her Joy; say something like this: As I see you this morning am happy, since we’ve known each other you have been a great blessing to me.
CHANGING YOUR LOVER FOR BETTER
Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. Many people are corrupt today not because they are born that way no! but because something had gone wrong, when they were growing up. The corruption of some people is due to the company they keep, the family they came from, demonic attack, some corruption may be as a result of curse. There is no one God cannot change for better. The whole world sin in Adam and Eve and God wanted his people back to Him; what did He do; For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16. This proved to us that it’s highly impossible to change someone without Love. Love is a catalyst of change. Get your Lover establish with God, don’t complain about his wrong action but tell him about the consequences of his wrong actions and show by example the right attitude. Some people always feel attacked, inferior or rejected when complained about them. To change your Lover’s character you can do these two things among many others but the two are major:
- Get Your Lover Established in God: Jeremiah 18:1-4; The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Arise and go down to the potter’s House and there I will cause thee to hear my words. Then I went down to the potter’s house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Without God, you cannot change any man. It will take God for some people to change totally. I pray that heaven will back you up to do it.
- Live as an Example: Do what you want him to do in his presence. Everyone has conscience; your characters can break into people’s conscience if they are hard, make it alive if they are dead and make it strong if they are weak conscience. 1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;.
CONTINUOUS PROBLEMS IN MARRIAGE
The hope of Lovers is to get marry one day, but if some things are not taking care of now, their will be continuous problem in their marital relationship.
- Discipline: Discipline we are told is doing it the way it’s commanded not the way you want it. Some Lovers has been sleeping together (having sex) before they got marry most of which they use medicine to keep pregnancy away; the result may be horrible when they get married. Some has no financial plan for tomorrow; they spend all the money on fantasy and expecting manna to fall every day. Hey! Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
- Issue of Money: On this issue, both of you are one but the husband is the head. Issue of money should not scatter the home; money can bring continuous problems in homes. Let the man be transparent don’t buy a land (property) without your wife knowing about it; in the name of I want to surprise her, do you want to live far apart? Real Christian women don’t spend high on jewelries, dresses, cars and fancy things. 1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
- Family and Neighbours: Are categorized outsiders in your Love life. Don’t listen to what will turn your wife to a stinking rag before you. Whatever they said your husband did, as long as you didn’t see it; it is a lie. Don’t report your issues to your family. Settle it under your roof and if it’s beyond your control take it to God in prayers. You will not fail In Jesus Name. Matthew 19:3-6 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? **And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, *And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? **Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. We can continue on and on, on the issue of My Love but I want you to believe in the prescription in this bulleting will heal your sick relationship, bring back your Lover from wherever he or she may have gone to, you will not weep over your marital life again. This month God will surprise you with too much Love.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 firstname.lastname@example.org
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio