PRAYER OF UNITY
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. Act 4:31 This month we are engaging in prayer of agreement to set the oppress free to allow the flow of God in our Gospel vision and endeavours. It’s good to note that the Bible says And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. Leviticus 26:8. So there are battles we cannot fight alone and their are feat we cannot achieve alone, the input of other like-minded are needed. The wall of Jericho was not pulled down by one man, it was collectively done. When three strong nations rose against Judah and Jehoshaphat in 2Chronicle 20:1-24, God told them to go against them. Most battles of our lives require a collective praying energy to fix the devil in the pit where he belongs. I can see your spirit man fired up for Jesus. I can see you walking high against your enemies. When the Apostles prayed in Act 4:31, the place shook where they were gathered the power of God descends and they spoke the word of God with boldness. They gained mastery over their adversaries. Prayer put you in command of the affairs of Life.
Prayer Of Unity Rules: Here let us quickly free ourselves from foxes that can block us from answered prayers.
- The Prayer Team must be standing right in God. 1John 1:7-10
- The Prayer Team must be of one mind Genesis 11:6
- The Prayer Team must agree on one thing Matthew 18: 18-19
- The Prayer Team must be filled with the HolyGhost Act 2:1-4
Why all these? You may ask; it takes a ruler to rule, it takes (being a) king to reign in a kingdom. If your prayer of agreement must be answered then check out, balance and align yourself to the truth shared. When we gather with pure heart and one mind then God’s Majestic Presence will be the result. We also need to check on the following aspect so as to be sure when the testimonies begin to come:
- Document Your Prayer Points: Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. It’s good to reason it before we pray it. If your heart is not on the documented prayer points, you might be saying something else and not being specific. We also need to engage the Holy Spirit in compiling prayer points in other not to pray outside the will of God for the hour. With the Help of The HolyGhost you are sure to pray aright using the appropriate scriptures. So here is an admonition. Stop praying empty prayers; gather yourself together before you pray.
- Altar Of Grace: Hebrew 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Have this believe that you cannot return from the altar of grace the same. Believe you will not return with the same prayer point to the altar again ever. Hannah prayed and God heard her, Daniel prayed and God heard him, Jacob wrestle and he got his name changed to Israel. As you pray today, God Almighty will hear you in Jesus name. Your ordeal will be gone and your trials will be turn to testimonies. By the time you are done praying, you won’t find your fears anymore in Jesus name. The Altar of prayer is the Altar of Grace where you command the impossible to become possible. Collectively, let us take advantage of Altar of Grace.
- Received Spiritually: Mark 11:24 There may be a journey between when you ask and when you receive but the good news is that you will surely receive (if you are heard). Repetition in prayers stops you from taking the right steps towards answers as inspired by the Lord, yet you have to be sure the order is from the Lord otherwise you get nothing out of it. Always wrap up your prayers with thanksgiving and praise, which is part of the rules. Philippians 4:6
How God Answers Prayers
- God Answers Prayers By Light: Psalm 112:4. Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. The problem is categorised Darkness and The Light is Categorised solution, so when light shine forth darkness disappear instantly. Act 12:7 confirms it, once the light shines in that prison the miraculous takes place. Light means knowing (or gaining) the practical steps to take to come out of a challenge. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
- Instant Intervention: Jesus heals instantly, he can answer you while you are still praying. Matthew 8:1-3…And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
- By Instruction: 2King 5:9-14 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in the Jordan seven times…Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean. Some God’s people had come out of prayer room with instruction on what to embark upon. Instruction from the Lord at times might not look like the way out just as relating River Jordan with Naaman’s leprosy makes no real sense to human philosophy but there-in is the solution.
- By Dreams: God answers prayers by dreams, giving you a picture of your future. Setting new passion in you. Dreamers don’t die until their dreams come to pass. Joseph live to fulfil his dreams; you shall not die, you shall live to fulfil your own God-given dreams. Daniel 2:19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.
- God Answers By Fire: Our God is fearful, don’t joke with him; if you mean it, He will do it. He can set your enemy’s ablaze. He’s the Consuming Fire. Hebrew 12:29, 1King 18:38-39 Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench…
- By Angelic Intervention: When Jesus was to be born the Angel of God appeared to Mary and Joseph too. Sarah Abraham’s wife encountered angelic Prophetic utterances and gave birth to her firstborn child; Isaac at 90years. Angels of God excel in strength and when they are engaged they do the humanly impossible things. The following scriptures says more Psalm 103: 20, Isaiah 37:35-36, Luke 2:10, Matthew 2:13.
Praying For A Gospel Program: you can pray for
- Salvation of souls
- Deliverance From forces of darkness
- Divine Provision
- Divine Protection
- Instant Intervention
- Anointing and others
And when they had prayed… Prayer of unity is not suppose to be a calm and gentle prayer, it should be a businessman-like prayers. years ago in a Church Office someone was knock-off at the door where some men were praying, you may wonder why? The majestic presence of God was thick in their midst. Let the heaven knows you are praying; they were all filled with the HolyGhost.
When you really pray together, God’s power will surely descend, the Spirit of God will envelope and sustain you all. Halleluyah Amen! I would like to advice families to always pray prayer of agreement to receive answers from heaven. There is no gathering on earth that command heavenly respect without unity. Whenever we pray together, we are sharpened-up, strengthened and ready to fly into fulfilment. Prayer of unity is an instruction of pulling down The Holy Spirit upon us to gain mastery over our adversary.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion.org online radio