THE SENT BY GOD:
He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.
And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward. Matthew 10:40-42
What our attitudes towards the sent one are well outlined in the scriptures. Our biological parents speaks to our present and future, The speaks to our destiny but the God sent speaks to our Life. All you will ever become for good is in the words and prayers of God sent to you. The one sent to you have the virtues to uproot you from the curses, errors and mistakes of your generation on you.
Luke 4:26-27 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
God sent his men our way to cancel our long time mystery and bring us into miracles. The one sent to you has upper hand above your counterparts to get you fulfilled in life, despite the evils others might be suffering. Your desire for good and great life is fulfilled in the grace of God upon his life. Without the sent one in your life, you will remain in the pit of life, and you might probably keep watching your Life having no meaning. What should our attitude be to the sent one over our life?
- Yield to their Spiritual Warnings: If you at any time turn deaf ear; it may cost you your life.
- Open up to them and obey them: Note that, they aren’t your adviser, they are your commander.
- Give No Gap: build no wall, keep no distance. Stay glue to them. Never be a secret follower to them. They are not your friend but your spiritual father.
- Focus Not On Their Errors: they are humans too but carried what your destiny, present, future and entire life needs. What you need mostly from them is their prayers.
- When you received them, then you have received the God that sent them. Therefore even though our biological parents are important to us yet the place of God sent to us is most important. If you forgo the God sent to you and follow your parents, siblings or friends they will later feel sorry for you. The reason many are clapping for you is because of the sent one praying for you. The prayer of people and your discovery in the Bible (or in any other study) finds fulfillment in our life as the sent one prays for us. No man can rise to the top and remain at the top without yielding to the one sent his way. Let The Sent One to you enjoy hospitality from you and bless you from within them. Other sons of the Prophet may likes Elijah at a distance but Elisha stay glue to him. 2King 2:1-
God bless you.
Inspirational Thought Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio