THE SONS OF GOD
Voices From Zion are a words from the Lord that addresses human challenges, turn out solution out of situations. This edition written titled The Sons Of God John 1:12. It will bring you out of every shackle, out of every bondage, out of fear, and bring you out of captivities if you believe it wholeheartedly. Please pray these prayers: Oh Lord, bring me out of my fear now.
- Oh Lord! Empower me over my tormentors.
- Oh Lord, Remove my stains, pains and shame.
- Oh Lord put me in command.
- Teach me your way Oh Lord.
- Father God fixed the devil under my feet permanently from today.
- I pray for divine presence and divine guidance all my lifetime. Amen. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12
Who Are The Sons Of God?
In the new testament of the Bible, the sons of God are those who had received Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. Receiving Jesus is receiving power to be sons of God. To answer the question properly; sons are those in command because of what they believed. If you believed in the name of Jesus you can move mountains. The name of Jesus is the major instrument of the sons.
Characteristics Of The Sons Of God:
Characteristics of the Sons of God include the following:
- They Live By Faith: Habakkuk 2:4 …but the just shall live by his faith. Sons are not jittery fellow, they lay hold on command. Sons live by faith not by sight. Our world today is full of ups and downs, pestilence and arrow, demonic and physical attack, it will take the sons of God to conquer. Nobody brag about his child in battle front but you can boast of your sons.
- They Live By Vision: Ecclesiastes 10:16-17, Joel 2:1-7-11 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; *A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. *A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. *The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. *Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. *Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. *They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: *Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. * They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. *The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: *And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? Those who had discovered their place in life are called sons; if they go after it. Proverbs 16:25. Those pursuing their God given vision are sons; those who add value to life are called sons, because it’s impossible to add real value to life without having vision (God given purpose or foresight). Bible advice us to run with vision. To be afraid to start what God has shown you, is childishness. Life is a journey and a journey of a thousand miles start with one step upon another. If you wait in school of vision you may waste, project, plan and move and you are sure to succeed. The story of Zion visionary army in Joel 2:1-11 above will change your perspective about life. Stand in your path don’t block another, follow hard after your vision- there your testimony is waiting! If you grow in your God given task (vision) it will bring about changing of level for you from time to time. The more addicted you are to visions the more better your life becomes. You will not crash in Jesus name. Visionary are sons.
- They Live By Power: This is the number one thing any man need, however power will be miss use without purpose and guidance. Revelation 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power… Sons of God are those who live under the influence of Holy Spirit perpetually. Sons don’t live ordinary human life, they live heavenly spirited life. Their words are backed up with signs and wonders. Read this scripture in Luke 3:21-22 which says Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,� *And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. The sons are those who make a difference. Jesus prayed down the voice of God when he was being baptized in water, you can do better. Sons knew (understand) the voice of their father. The visitation of the Holy Ghost will turn any child to a son.
- They Live By Guidance: How do you walk in wild life park without a guide. This world is wild world full of human lion-ready to devour-how would you escape without a guide. Devil lie in wait everyday on our path ready to kill, destroy and steal good things from our life. Tell me how to escape from someone that is watching to terminate your life without your knowledge. You need a guide. Jesus said in John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Sons are those who are guide by the Holy Ghost continually. Let the spirit of God guide you from this time on.
- They Believe In Change: Sons of God are not stiff-necked people they believe in change. Isaiah 62:1-2 Malachi 3:1-3 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. *But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap: *And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. We need to change for better from time to time. We need to accept our wrongs as wrong, our mistakes as mistake and be easily corrected. James 3:1-3 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. *For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. *Behold, we put bits in the horses’ mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. Some people remain in their mess because they don’t want to change. Learn how to change your ways otherwise things expected may not come through. Until you change your ways some blessings will not manifest. Sons are those that accept responsibility to change for better. You will not die young in Jesus name. We can continue on and on, on the characteristics of sons of God but let check some other aspect of this matter:
SONS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE
Enoch: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. Genesis 5:24. Enoch walked with God all his lifetime. Enoch live in peace with God in a perverted and corrupted generation of his days. Enoch did not die because from been a son, he became a father and from father he became a legend or patriarch and he became a god-so God took him. He did not see death.
Noah: Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. It’s possible to be clean in a dirty environment; it’s possible to be perfect and honourable in a corrupt nation. God look through the whole earth and found a man Noah as at then. Today are you different from the evil happening around you. What swallows others will not swallow you in Jesus name.
Isaac: It’s not a genuine prosperity if you are a son living only on what your parent has planted (founded) unlike Isaac; he planted his own. Don’t be a consumer; be a distributor, add value to life and add value to the world around you. Isaac lives on his own not on people. You shall not beg in Jesus name. Genesis 26:24 And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake.
Jesus: John 3:16, Philippians 2:6-11. Jesus left his place to put us in place; Jesus suffered on our behalf that we will not suffer again. Jesus delivers us from guilt so that we can go free. Jesus came at the expense of his blood so that we can have salvation from our sin and end up with God in heaven. We understood from scripture that Jesus is the way of God. The truth about God. Jesus is the resurrection and life; without Jesus in any life; their will be unending crisis. Jesus is the only son of God that makes others sons. Accept Him today; your life will not remain the same. Amen.
The Apostles: In the book of Acts (of the Holy Bible); the Apostles, prophets, Christian leaders perform feat by the power of the Holy Ghost. People like Steven, Peter, John, Philip, James Paul, Barnabas, Silas among many others, manifested the glory of God by the enabling of the Holy Spirit. You are the next in line in Jesus Name.
How To Become A Son Of God Accept the fact that you are a child and believe in growth. Accept your status and ready to change level forcefully. Be ready to accept responsibilities.
- Accept Jesus as your Lord and only Saviour. John 3:3, 8, 16
- Go for Holy Ghost Baptism Acts 2:2-4 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.� And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- Obey God every step.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 email@example.com
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio