What a mighty God we serve, who was who is and the messiah to come. Jehovah God has been doing his miracles in ages past; he has been displaying his wonders, powers since creation and has not stopped. God have been our help from time past till this present time. God has never failed once at doing good, let’s call Him Jehovah Goodness, Jehovah miraculous, Jehovah wonderful, Jehovah Glorious, Jehovah powerful. He is just too much. God has done more than what we are asking him. May be you are asking him for a car thank God that you have legs. If you can think deeper; you will come to an understanding that God had done more than what you are asking him to do for you. In order to always appreciate the workings of God and celebrate his act all the time. This edition of Voices From Zion is written titled: Unstoppable Blessings. From Psalm 128:5 which says The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life
Their is a kind of blessing called unstoppable blessings. It’s such a blessing that whenever you encounter it, it abide with you all the days of your life. Please note that not all blessings last for long period of time. Here right now you are to encounter unstoppable flow of blessings that will keep speaking all the days of your life.
What is Blessings:
Blessing is God’s proclamations of favour upon man’s labour. Blessings are God’s empowerment to operate beyond the natural. Blessing is God’s hand at work in the life of a man covering his family, finance, business, ministry e.t.c Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Blessing is showing the glory of God financially, materially and in your health. Blessing is eradication of curses and turning away impending danger. Genesis 8:20-22 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. It’s the blessings of God when your life follows life normal course; not looking for husband at the age of 60 and looking success in academics at the of 80, when you eat at normal time, goes to school at normal time, get good job at normal time, become established and flourishing not labouring hard with grey hair are God’s blessing. We can procure blessings via
- Prompt Obedience: Genesis 12:1-3. Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Procrastination delays blessings. That you hear from the Lord will not release the blessings until you do what the word of God says. Whenever God speaks to you personally, from his word (Bible) or from His servants (men of God) please obey and Act promptly.
- Fight to Win: Genesis 14:14-20 And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan. And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus. And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people. And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter… whenever you register yourself before the Lord as a battle ready man or woman against the kingdom of darkness and to advance God’s kingdom on earth. You will always encounter blessings. God is always looking for who will go for him. Will you?
- Honour Your Parent: Genesis 27:18-29…For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. Their are blessings in honouring ones parent giving to them, doing those thing they will do when they are no more. Watch out! No one should lay hands upon his parents when praying for them, you may be anointed but your parents deserve your honour. No one should curse or pray against his parents. Proverb 20:20 Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness. Because the blessings of God cannot cancel parental curses. You can pay back all the money your parent spent on you since childhood but how will you pay for the breast feeding, sleepless night and all kinds of things you put them through when you are growing up. Your parents must be held in high esteem. You may be more educated than them, but you cannot be more experienced than them. You may have clothes than them but you cannot have more used clothes than them. Any thing you do for your parents goes a long way to bring a blessings or curses into your life. Please procure blessings from your parents. Will you?
- Give All: When God have answered your prayers, give all he has given to you back to him to him for him to bless you more, that what his word said in Proverbs 3:9-10: Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. The reason why people do not enjoy the best of their job is that; they ate their first salary. Can you try these? *Give all (one-month) salary to God *Give all (your wedding) gifts to God *Dedicate your Child to God. Giving all you have gotten on the altar of prayer to God will procure blessings for you.
- Eradicating Curses:You can eradicate curses from your life, if you can cry to God for mercy and spiritual eye opening; so that you will know where you have missed it. Obey the steps giving on how to procure blessings then you will see positive changes in your life.
The blessings that is proclaim upon you in Zion are powerful and unstoppable, they:
- Make way for you where seems to be no way.
- Organised people to come to your aid.
- Works for you even when things are working against others.
- Empower you to do well and organised how you will receive blessings from outside Zion. The nations you belong may be cursed but God’s blessing in Zion makes you a blessed entity. Zion is reffered to as church or God’s people gathering.
Can you pray Psalm 128:5 The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to:
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio