WALKING IN THE DARK
There are some important virtues in life that man can not do without. There are things that are of utmost importance in our life. In order to stop walking in errors and escape sudden tragedy. Voices From Zion is written titled: Walking In the dark. According to the book of Jude: 13 which says Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. It is good to note that darkness represents; confusion & frustration. When walking in the dark one may not escape sudden tragedy. Darkness is an instrument of the devils to darken the heart of people so that they will not have mental breakthrough into their glorious future. Many people are alive today but they are not fulfilling destiny. Many people are loaded with divine virtues, which they have not explored; because they have not discovered them.
IN DARKNESS: The Bible says Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.Psalm 74:20 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. Isaiah 60:2
What are those things that dominate darkness that makes it dangerous and worrisome?
- Uncertainty: As you can not see ahead, where you are going neither do you understand what you may become. When one is walking in darkness, there is no assurance of any good thing forth-coming at all. Proverbs 4:19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble. Journey in the darkness is a journey of all time regret. Another one is
- Confusion: Any man walking in darkness will be confused about life. Such one will never find solution to it’s’ problem, one challenge will draws him to another. Confuse people hardly smile, confuse people hardly relax neither do they enjoy life, the Bible said in Proverb 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
- Insecurity: Whenever you walk in darkness insecurity will sets in. You will not know where the arrows are coming from neither will you know how to shield yourself from any attack even while running to escape, you may run into sudden death. In darkness every one is your enemy, every noise you hear in darkness is an evil noise, no recognition in darkness. Any one walking in darkness can die any time Why? Darkness is not secure. Say! I hate darkness. Psalm 91: 5-6 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. Why Walking In Darkness? The darkness we are referring to in this volume is not just walking at night but walking in life unsecured zone. It’s good to note that darkness has no future for any man. You can not use devils to fight devils.
Many people find themselves in darkness-like situation today because of their.
- Attitude: Whenever you get to a level of no correction, you will suffer and may be Slaughter. Human characteristics needs fine tuning all the time. Human need to do check and balance. We may be wrong but we should not stay in our wrongs. Always check your attitude towards God, towards your fellow man, and towards your Job. Your attitude determines your continuous progress in the light or darkness. Treat mistake as mistake not as normal. Turn back when necessary, stop when necessary, hide when necessary and keep silence when necessary. Your attitude matters to your altitude.
- Wrong Journey: Whenever you embark in an unnecessary adventure, such as what will a called man of God be looking for in a political party or lobby around government officials. Don’t go off the place where God had kept you. If you remain in His plan, you will ever be covered and prepared for. Some had left their business for ministry and regretted. Some had lost all they labour for in pursuing uncertain seat in government. Please understand that your security, affluence, fame, favour and peace are in God’s plan for your life not government. If you don’t have seat there they may waste you, but if you have it, then your security is sure. Always seek God’s face before you start or conclude on anything. If God is sending you. Isaiah 48:17-18 says Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:
- Wandering: read this scripture Proverb 21:16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead. Only the planted seed has a future of growth and fruitfulness. Stop wandering. It is not safe. For instance some don’t have permanent church. Some don’t have permanent business, they always run after whatever they think its’ reigning. That is not live! Stay on one thing and your light will shine brighter. The prodigal son left for greener pasture and suffered in Luke 15. Wandering is also devil’s program to cause people to wander away of there places. That you are facing challenges in your business does not necessarily mean that you have been called to ministry No! But he will put His Spirit within you to know the right thing.
Walking In the Dark: Is a life spent in error perpetually? The word said Raging waves of the sea, No matter what is raging against you; don’t run into darkness otherwise you will be defend-less, suffers shame and remain in darkness. God has answers to every question. Your quest into the light shall be granted today in Jesus name. To walk in the light you must receive Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour, that is the first step into the light of God John 1:1-5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. Say: Lord Jesus, I received you as my Lord and personal saviour, be the Lord of my life, forgive me my sins,
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to: Voices From Zion +2348035014557 email@example.com
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio