What To Hate
There is an all time never outdated prayers, an all important required prayer each living being need to always pray for (one)self. It is one thing to know what to do and it is entirely another thing to do it exactly. Many minds are full of right words, loaded with the right thing to do but never attempted doing it once. This edition of Voices From Zion Titled: WHAT TO HATE is packaged for you to know the importance of what you have left undone and how to be serious with the fact of life and take the word of God as the most valuable assets in life.
WHAT TO HATE
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. Proverbs 8:13
Whenever the Spirit of God comes upon anyone that person will become comfortable with the things of God and hate the things of the flesh that edifies not. The Spirit of God sponsors the Love of God within a believer, he makes it easy for any believer to live a holy life and also bring any one that surrendered to Christ above the controls of the flesh (and even the devil). When the Holyghost comes upon you; you will become another man.1Samuel 10:6 And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. That means without encountering the Spirit of God you can’t live a holy life neither can you be perfect. The following scripture says more Matthew 5:48, 1Peter 1:15-16 Romans 5:5, 1John 3:9
How To Receive The Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit differentiates Christians from other humans on earth to make them the praise of God and glory to behold1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: You can receive the Holyghost at salvation, grow in it by continuous fellowshipping with the saints and also grow in it to manifestation by thirsting for enduement of God’s power. God is out here to pour his Spirit upon you to make you comfortable with himself, the absence of Holy Spirit connotes outer and gross darkness, confusion and unending frustration of a higher order. Every one man that doesn’t have the Holy Spirit in him is suffering.
If you can call on God now he will baptize you in his Spirit now. It is noted that the Holy Spirit enhances our deep understanding of God’s word. He makes our access to the word’s value and virtue easier. He grants us access into the hidden treasure of the word. The Holy Spirit ignites the word on our soul making us confident and strong handling the tough situations of life. If you want to understand the word of God more and more then you need to subject yourself to the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:11-12 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: * Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. The following scriptures will be helpful John 1:29-34, Act 1:8 Act 8:27-38, John 6:63, John 16:7-14 Joel 2:28-32, Act 17-19
The Evidence Of Indwelling Of Holy Spirit In A Believer
- Witnessing without Shame: Act 1:8, Matthew 28:18-20
- Speaking in other tongues: Act 2:1-8
- Bold Declaration: Act 2:14, 4:13
- Gifts of The Holy Spirits : 1Corinthians 12:1-12
- Divine Guidance: Rom 8:14
- Spiritual Awakening: Romans 8:11
- Excellence: Daniel 5:12 e.t.c
The Holy Spirit can make any believer excellent and smart in finding way out of every situation he finds himself. It’s also noted that the Holy Spirit will not allow you to do some certain thing because he will not be comfortable within you with sin. John 16:7-11 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. *And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: *Of sin, because they believe not on me; * Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; * Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
How The Spirit Of God Fires Us Up For What To Hate:
It’s Simply Proverbs 8:13 which says The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
The fear of the Lord: It’s much easier to fear the Lord with the help of the Holy Spirit as He grants into who God is. The fear of the Lord helps you to do the right thing always because you are empowered for it. If you fear of the Lord
- You will hate Evil: Your life will naturally abhor evil operations. Evil is any operation of the devil, anything that sponsors the world of sin is evil; don’t be part of it. To make others uncomfortable is evil too. Evil can be spoken, desist from it. Don’t sign up for evil. Anything that will cause men to stumble and fall off the good way is evil. Evil is the product of the devil, don’t help him to sell it. Revelation 12:9, Matthew 6:13
- You will Hate Pride: Pride makes man God’s enemy which is mostly through words and actions. It’s also noted that some may not utter words of pride yet they are full of themselves. Proud people mostly don’t take corrections, instructions and always trash treasures (with their mouth and actions). If you fear the Lord you will hate evil and who are you by the way, what do you think you are, what do you have that is to your credit? Fear the Lord who can kill you and still drag you to hell and no one will question him. Matthew 10:28 says And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. In the book of Act 12:22-23 a proud king died a strange death, he was eaten up of worms.
- You will Hate Arrogancy: Stop making Noise, let God announce himself in you. If you grow your ministry by noise making is marketing. Let God do the adverts and you will be surprised. These days almost every man of God want to be on radio, television, social media, they want their fine pictures on posters, handbills, and banners, even if God is not leading them to do such, they care not; don’t kill yourself with arrogancy. When you lift yourself you will also need to sustain yourself but when God lift you, He sustains you eternally 1Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- You Will Hate The Evil Way: When you know the way to do evil and no one will know or noticed. You are smart and you are kind. Our world of today is loaded with terrorist, hackers, hijackers, destroyers, fraudsters on the evil way. Psalm 1:6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. Jesus is the true way to abundance, heath, peace and all good things of life. Any other way is evil John 14:6. The evil way will always brings to the grave and eternal damnation hate it.
- Hate The Froward Mouth:
- They are the confusionist of this generation. They remove you from the good path to an evil path and turn against you. The froward mouth personalities are satanic agent that turns people against their destiny, they won’t hear you but will enforce you deceitfully to do their words. Hate to be like them, never confused anyone and learn to keep quiet; you don’t have to talk all the time. These days people do feel comfortable to spread false news and evil happenings be careful of people you reports your matters to 1Timothy 4:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
If you find it difficult to hate evil or you have tried to live right but you kept falling off, then accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. If you are already a Christian then it’s a gimmick of the devil to drag you to hell fire; you may need a pastor or personal spiritual retreat to be delivered. You are delivered in Jesus name.
May God bless these words in your hearts, as you do likewise? Always read again and spread.
If you are blessed by this publication, please send your request and testimony to our:
DOWNLOAD PRINT SHARE
Published Monthly by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on www.ayonimytezion.org online radio