GETTING FRUSTRATED IN KINGDOM SERVICE
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Galatians 6:6
Yes! Many are frustrated serving their master but just before we dig deep into reasons for frustration in service in the Christendom, Note that:
*God will not owe any man
*God will not pay evil for good.
*God will never forget your labour of Love.
*If your service doesn’t speak for you now (today), it will speak louder for you tomorrow (later)
*If you continue to serve, you will surely be remembered someday.
Also note that any word of God that has not been fulfilled in your life though you obey and follow it dictates then, the enemy is hiding somewhere. For instances if you give, then you have to receive but if you don’t receive then the enemy is blocking your access into God’s released inheritance for you. More so continuous word practice will surely lead to abundance of reward someday; don’t stop serving! your reward is nearer than you ever imagined.
Getting Frustrated In Kingdom Service Why?
The reasons many Christian get frustrated in serving their master (Jesus) are numerous, but instead of listing woes or dooms which are countless, let’s iron out some solutions that will be of a great help to you.
- Do it very well: You will notice that God made man and all things very beautiful. According to the book of Genesis 1:26-31, If God had not really made the earth very well, well established and founded upon the seas, may be by now, it would have collapsed, God made it so well that no man can unravel it totally by any mechanics and gadgets. It’s beyond human comprehension. Psalm 104:24. Anything you are doing in Christendom, do it very well, do it with all your energy, do it to the level of imparting lives not tearing them down. If some preachers preach heaven, some of the people listening to him may feel sober, guilty or strike-within to the point of bursting into tears and surrender their lives to Christ but there are preachers that when they preach people listening to them will reject them and may even moved out of the meeting; Leaving him to his self style dry words. The service of God you don’t render well may lack good result. If you are a gospel writer, write well, edit fine and publish better because their are some gospel write ups (tracts, bulletin and books) that even if people collected it free and look nice but may discard it because it is unreadable or could not be understood. Do it well if you want it to stand the test of time.
- Not with Grudges or Internal Wounds: Some Pastors are serving with internal wounds. Some church freewill-stewards (ushers, chorister, cleaners…) are doing it with holding grudges; some are offended and have not resolved issues and strive with their makers. Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? If a man of God serving in a particular church (assembly) is unjustly transferred from the assembly which he had been helped by God to build and nurtured to enlargement should not hold grudges but call on his God and report the issue to his heavenly father, but you will noticed if such pastor is moved to a bigger assembly will not complain, whereas it may spell his doom. It’s noted also that most servants of God couldn’t perform great exploit which they have performed at a particular place in another place because they are holding grudges and wounded for been unjustly moved. More so your Success in God’s work is Jesus made and he can make you succeed anywhere. Instead of filling your heart with grudges, un-forgiveness and offences; fill it with Jesus and you will always be needed. Luke 10:1, 16 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. *He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
- Combat: Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. If you had noticed or have watched over and over again that you hardly honoured or rewarded from your service then combat the devil in spiritual warfare against misrepresentation. Their Christian that no matter how they served God the enemy do succeeded in blocking their rewards, combat for your inheritance. Don’t be deceived that your whole rewards are in heaven. You shouldn’t been serving God and poverty, sickness, pains, disappointments and other woes at the same time. The word of God says If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. Job 36:11
Listen to me! You need to pray if:
- You are serving and nobody is looking towards you to favour you.
- You are always rubbish serving.
- You always sustain injuries while serving.
- Your serving the lord doesn’t affect every area of your life positively.
- If you have nothing to show for it.
Inspirational Thought Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio