My Definition Of Love:
- Love is helping someone you have capacity and less capacity to help.
• Love is make someone happy that is not happy or having trouble of heart.
• Love is showing genuine concern coming from a heart that cares.
• Love is when you chose to abide with who others reject to clean-up and to help out.
• Love is lifting the downtrodden, throwing a life-line to someone dying.
• Love is making sure you impart someone with all the grace strength and ability you have.
• Love is maintaining focus when things are out of shape.
• Love is being bent on making life better for someone you truly Love.
• Love is never offended even when the one you Love failed you.
• Love is saying yes when the tides of life makes others says no.
• Love is doing what God tells you to do in the life of any.
• Love is giving your whole life to the betterment of who you(or those you) Love.
• Love is destiny worth dying for.
• Love is seeing a problem and choosing to solve the problem.
• Love is praying for another.
• Love is being happy when others succeeded in your stead.
• Love is giving it all it takes to make life better for your Lover.
• True Love comes when two of a kind agreed to be together.
What’s your own Definition of Love?
Compiled and Published By