Without sexual intercourse procreation is doomed. Without sexual intercourse in marital relationship, their can’t be satisfaction and peace. Sex is safe in marriage but very destructive outside marriage.
Before we discuss this issue; I want you to notice the following happenings in the life of any man or woman.
- Your clothe is you and you are in your clothe, you can be gotten via your clothe, you can be kill via your clothe; because you have wore it and sweated into it. You can inherit disease and spiritual problems by wearing another person’s clothes, true! Believe it!
- If you spit on the ground and someone else stepped on it or you bath outside and people are walking on it, it will affect your health. That means anything attached to you has a lot to do with your life. Wicked spiritualist use to require for people’s picture, clothe and other things ‘just to harm them.
DURING SEX: Their may be kissing, touching, sweating into each other and ultimately entering into one another.
Research Shows that:
- Men who slept with their woman before marriage are never faithful.
- Christians who use to have sex during courtship, before marriage always suffers God’s absence in their marital Life.
- The prayer prayed upon the couples on their wedding day is the bedrock of a fruitful and peaceful marital life if they have not being sleeping together.
- Men who had been engaging in sex with several women are never satisfied with their wife (in most cases).
- Women that are used to different men before marriage may see their husband as incompetent, not stylish enough, or not strong enough for their satisfaction. Hey!
- All the wall of exchange of family curses, diseases, sicknesses and bad traits collapse on the wedding day ‘if they had remained chaste’.
- Many men have lost their ability and wisdom to rule and reign by taking different girls to bed.
You may have all the medicine to conquer or fight against any known inherited problems from pre-marital or extra marital sex…hmmmm… but you don’t have the medicine to regain the un-taste glory that you have lost!
Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
BE WISE Published by Ayonimyte Zion Fellowship.
Join Us every Friday 4pm-6pm WAT
Live: on ayonimytezion online radio